Chapter 1

Before we get started I just wanna say that I basically based this off of NinjaHaku21's Comic Back to the Casino and I recommend looking at it it's really cool, so recently I looked at it and realized I made a mistake. You know that super where their soul comes out well that's actually how this whole shinanigan started I'll change it later so anyways into the story.
3rd person POV:
Elder Kettle is seen sitting in his chair when all of a sudden.
*knock knock knock*
"Oh I was wondering when you 3 would come home" Elder Kettle said with pride in his voice but soon change to horror when he saw what was going on. "ELDER KETTLE IM SORRY WE WENT TO THE CASINO AND IT WAS A TEAP IM SO SORRY" Cuphead screamed trying to get the words out of his mouth. "Woah calm down,let's get her inside then tell me everything" Elder Kettle said.
A few moments later:
"So King Dice has her soul?" Elder Kettle calmly said. "Yes" The boys said in unison." I just don't understand whenever we used that super we still had control over our body and soul". Mugman said a little confused. " But she hasn't woken up since" Cuphead added . "King Dice must be blocking the link between her soul and body" Elder Kettle suggested. " We have to stop him before he gets everyone else". Cuphead said. "Cups is right,knowing him something big is coming to inkwell, and it's not gonna be pretty.Mugman stated " Ok let's just fix these scratches and then you can go." Elder Kettle said.
A few minutes later:
" Be careful out there boys you don't know what new tricks King Dice has up his sleeves." Elder Kettle said. "Don't worry,we will." Mugman said. "Elder Kettle, I just wanna say,I'm really sorry if I hadn't gone back to the casino, none of this would've happened." Cuphead shamefully said. " You have nothing to apologize for I know it was an accident by what matters is your task st hand." Elder Kettle calmly said. With that the boys left unaware of the dangers ahead .
Hey everyone sorry it's been so long but I'm happy I was able to update this book.