Night Moves

Hey guys, this one is a little long, and includes SEXUALLY GRAPHIC SCENES, including description of sexual acts. Please, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Otherwise, enjoy! ;)

Your muscles ached. God, your muscles ached. Your arms felt like jello, a weakness in all of your muscles. Your clothes were sticky with... well, you didn't know if it was blood or some other fluid that oozed out of the weird ass alien thing you had beaten to death with a tire iron. The knees of your jeans were torn and blood stained from the couple times that you fell, and your palms were scraped. You had been through hell, if there was one.
    Steve didn't say anything as he turned the car onto his street. You couldn't go home. Not looking the way that you did. Your mother would have an absolute cow if she saw you in this state. It was going to be hard enough to explain what happened to your jeans and the sweater that you now had to pretty much toss. You could only imagine how bad it would be if you went home.
So you were staying over at Steve's place. The carpet was soft underneath your socked feet. The walls felt very secure compared to the feeling of vulnerability that you had gotten used to as the night had progressed. It was a bit strange to see photographs hanging on the walls and throw pillows on the sofa when you had been dragged into what seemed to be a nightmare. It was bizarre.

    "Hey, so you can have the shower first." Steve offered, tossing you a pair of grey sweatpants and an old T-shirt. You caught them, ignoring the protest of your arms as you raised them. God, You were sore. He told you where to find the bathroom, and you looked around awkwardly at his mother's wallpaper before glancing at yourself in the mirror. You were absolutely filthy, and you looked as fucked as you felt.  Blood and sweat had poured down your forehead, frizzing your hair and plastering it sickeningly to your skin. Your sweater was a goner. There was absolutely no way that the stains would come out of the white. Well, white never survived long around you anyways, so you weren't super upset about it.
    You sighed and pulled the ruined garment over your head. You piled your clothes in the corner next to the trash can, and started the shower. Taping your nails against the countertop, you checked yourself out for bruises and cuts. You had a few bruises, namely one big ugly one on your hip that you would definitely feel in the morning. Other than that you seemed to be relatively unscathed.

    God, the water felt so good on your muscles. You turned your face up to the warm water, feeling it run down your body and warm your very soul. The water ran a gross brown color, but you could ignore that... at least until the tub needed cleaned out. Steve had said that you could borrow his shampoo, so you poured a good sized amount in your hands and went to work scrubbing the alien goop from your hair. Finally, after about half an hour or so, you felt clean.

You found Steve mostly where you had left him. He was still covered in Grime, but you thought that it might have been starting to suit him. Sure, that wasn't the look he normally went for. In fact, you would argue that it was the complete opposite of it. But something about it turned you on. Maybe it was the sweat. Maybe it was the adrenaline of the whole experience. Either way, you needed a second to reserve yourself.
    "I'm just gonna hop in." He grabbed another towel from the hall closet, and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving yourself to your own devices. It was already very late, but there was probably still something on television. You padded across the carpet to the living room. You got yourself settled in on the sofa, pulling an afghan onto your lap and grabbing the remote. It was Saturday, so Saturday Night Live was just starting. You didn't watch this show very often, but after the events of the night, you were thankful for something light hearted and fun. Soon, you lost yourself in the jokes so much that you didn't even hear Steve come in.
    "Whatcha watching?" He asked, plopping down beside you and yanking a part of the blanket onto his lap. You blushed at the proximity, but decided to try and play it cool.
    "SNL." You answered, glancing at him long enough to catch a glimpse of the most beautiful face of laughter. He looked so good when he didn't look so stressed. Unfortunately, it seemed like he spent most of his life that way. If someone making a sexual innuendo on a late night comedy show was what it took to make him laugh, you would never miss watching it again. You might even tape it at that point.
    Steve's arm gently and slowly moved to around your shoulders, and you had to keep your heart from beating out of your chest. He was so close to you, you could smell the shampoo and body wash that he had used in the shower. It was intoxicating. You let yourself lay your head on his shoulder, and sighed quietly in contentment when he pulled you closer. Soon your feet were tangled together, and his hand was on your leg. It was just above your knee, but the sensation was electric. It sent a chill down your spine, and made your hands go clammy. 
    "You know, Y/n," Steve said quietly in the dim lighting of the room. You turned to look at him, and his face was just inches away from yours. Your heart stopped, and your mind froze. You had no idea what to do, or what was going to happen next. You were both just sitting there, all of the words that you both wanted to say hanging in the air, daring to be said. "I really like you," He finally confessed, his eyes drifting down to linger on your lips. You licked them nervously, and tried to ignore the fire in your cheeks.
    "I really like you too," You murmured, your own eyes flicking up from his mouth to look him in the eyes. Slowly, as if he wanted to give me time to protest, Steve leaned in and gently pressed his lips to yours. His lips were soft. They were actually softer than you expected them to be. But they were firm against yours, gently taking control in a way that left you gasping for breath and your undies damp.
    You were the one who slipped your tongue into his mouth, and you sighed at the moan that escaped his lips. He was so fucking hot. His hand squeezed your thigh, and even drifted higher towards the spot that you wanted him the most. Your tongues fought for dominance, and his won by a margin. You weren't sad though, you simply buried your hands in his hair, tugging gently by the roots whenever he would kiss you harder, or his tongue would do something to yours that made you especially want him.
    "Should we take this upstairs?" He gasped as you both pulled away to breathe. His brown eyes searched yours for anything. For any hint that you might not want to do this. He didn't find any hesitation. You had only ever had sex a couple of times with an ex boyfriend, but you really wanted to have sex with Steve. He was just so incredibly sexy, and the things he could do with his mouth had you in a pile of dirty thoughts and completely soaked.
    "Yeah," You said softly, kicking the blanket off of you and clicking off the tv. He led the way to his bedroom, and you tried to ignore the nerves in the pit of your stomach. It had been so long. What if you forgot how to do it? Steve was way more experienced than you. What if he didn't like it? What if you were bad at it? The door to his room opened without a sound, and he turned on the bed side lamp for light dim enough for mood lighting, but still light enough that he could see what he was doing. You sat on the bed nervously. You weren't sure what you were supposed to be doing. This was much different than the rushed and uncomfortable experiences in the back of a cramped car that you had had previously.
    As if he could sense your awkwardness, Steve sat on the edge of the bed next to you and pressed a slow and sensual kiss on your lips.
    "Are you sure that you still wanna do this?" He asked, his hand coming to rest on your thigh once more. You smiled at him, and felt your face flush with embarrassment.
    "I'm sure." You kissed him, letting your tongues slip back into the dance that they were quickly becoming used to. Steve scooted against the pillows, and you moved to keep your mouths connected. The need that had started downstairs had not gone away entirely in your nervousness, and now it roaring throughout your whole body. Steve's hands started moving, and you moaned into his mouth when they slipped under your shirt to find your bare breasts. You were thankful that you didn't put your bra back on after the shower. Soon, you were both laying down and Steve was leaning over you, his hands squeezing and kneading your breast in a way that soon had you arching off of the mattress. His shirt was pulled over his head in one smooth motion, and yours joined his in a matter of moments. You were a little awkward with your secrets being seen by another person. When you had had sex before, you never even saw each other naked. You only did it at like the drive in, where it was so dark neither of you could really see what you were doing.    
"You're beautiful," Steve murmured, looking down your body in a way that soft heat directly to your groin. You blushed, and then moaned when he kissed down your neck to gently latch onto your nipple. His tongue swirled around it, and you let out breathy moans in the stillness of the room. His hands slipped down your stomach until they reached the waistband of the sweatpants that he had lent you. You weren't wearing any undies, which he quickly realized. He groaned into your mouth, and you couldn't help the yelp of pleasure when his fingertips lightly grazed where you wanted them the most.
Soon your pants were on the floor. His own pants were shoved down his legs at an almost desperate speed. You were both so focused on touching and being touched. Instincts kicked in, and you stared him in the eyes as he lined up with your entrance. This is really happening. You thought to yourself as he pressed a gentle kiss to your lips. I'm having sex with Steve. You were on birth control, so you weren't worried about pregnancy or anything... Your mom had been right. You didn't want to be thinking about protection at a time like this.
It was uncomfortable. Well, that would almost be a nice way of putting it. You weren't used to having things up there, especially not things the size of Steve. You could feel yourself stretching to accommodate him, and it burned. But you were determined to see this through. You knew that it would feel good eventually. You just had to give your body time to adjust.
"Are you okay?" Steve asked, his brown eyes searching yours. His hair was messy and hanging down in his face, and you loved the way that he fit so perfectly in your arms. His weight was pleasant on top of you.
"Yeah, I just..." You moaned a bit as his hips gently thrust with yours. "You're so big." Ugh. That look of male ego. It brought a giggle to your lips. Of course Steve would let that comment go to his big head. "Hey, don't get too cocky-" You moaned louder as he thrust again, this time with way more assertiveness.
"I think you like it when I'm cocky." He whispered in your ear as he thrust again, moaning deep in his chest at the contact. Soon words became meaningless, and actions took their place. Skin against skin, breathing moans into each others mouths as you both worked up to your peaks. You could feel the tingliness in your toes, and shivered as it worked it's way up your spine and out through your core with every movement. You were so close. Almost there...
"Fuck!" You cried out as the dam finally broke. You gripped Steve's hair in your fists, crying out with pleasure as he did not yield his movements. If anything, he seemed to pick up pace. Skin slapped against skin, and you barely had time to recover before you were sent over the peak again.
"Y/n, I'm gonna," Steve groaned, his hips stiffening against yours as you felt the warmth of his release fill you. It was a new experience, but one that you would savor for even just a minute. You were both exhausted, soaked in sweat, and panting. Steve rolled off of you and immediately pulled you close, planting a soft kiss to your forehead. "That was..." He caught his breath. "Amazing." You blushed, unable to keep the smile from your face. He was right. It had been amazing. It was the first time you had actually enjoyed sex.
"That was the first time I've actually enjoyed it." You confessed, blushing deeper as Steve raised his eyebrows in disbelief.
"That's some bullshit." He muttered and kissed your kiss swollen lips like he owned them.

You went home the next day, with Steve's phone number and a ride to school on Monday. You never knew that a fight with weird ass alien creatures would lead to one of the best experiences of your life, but that's the way that it is sometimes. Sometimes, the night moves are the ones you learn the most from.