Chapter 2/Broken Girl

Trigger warnings ⚠️ ‼️

Y/n's Pov:
*groan* I check the time... 5:45 am, why the hell am I up so early?... I hear my dads loud snoring downstairs...I quietly walk out of my room and check on Jodie, he's sleeping, it's still dark out...

I got ready still since I didn't feel tired at all, I mean I fell asleep early, I decided I would walk to the closest coffee shop in the neighbourhood, my dad doesn't have a car and my brother doesn't either, my dad works during the day but he uses his money to buy take out or beer which is his usual favourite, me and my brother work at food restaurants for now, that's where we get out food from or products we need...that's really all I know about our family, our family is really torn apart mainly because my dad beats up my brother when he's having a bad day....and for me...well he does the same...

I finally reached the coffee shop and just decided to order a medium ice coffee with vanilla...I sat down and look outside to a now slowly busy street. Soon enough people start coming in, I notice this girl who was looking at me. She smiled and ordered the same thing I did...

"Hey, whats your name..."

We talked for what felt like hours, she's so sweet and we kicked things off so easily

Emma's Pov:
"So Y/n, what's it like in your family? They must be all nice and stuff right?" I asked Y/n making a question like face, she just shrugged and looked nervous. I noticed her eyes don't look so bright anymore... I can sense where she's coming from...I do YouTube and it's amazing and the fans are all really accepting but what no one really knows is that I struggle with mental illness...I go to a therapist every Wednesday's, I've only told my best friend Ellie about it but not even my own boyfriend!

...well to be completely honest me and Ethan aren't dating...he's playing with my mind so I don't know if he wants me or...not....

"It's okay, we don't have to talk about them if your not comfortable" I said to her giving her a half smile respecting her privacy, "hey how about we meet again on Thursday?!" I asked excited, Y/n seems like the type of girl I want my friends to meet! Mainly because she's so sweet but also really funny and we connected so easily it's kinda scary but kinda cool...

Y/n's Pov:
"That sounds like so much fun, I can't wait!" I was so excited and so was Emma, she's really funny and I feel like I could trust her, we both traded numbers so I had hers and she had mine that way she could text me and stuff. I walked to school happy for once, I feel like her being my friend can really change my life...

Emma's Pov:
"Guys guess what?!" I said super excited meeting the twins and James at the mall to go shopping for a video we're making for the twins since it's Tuesday today...

"Spill the beans Emma" Grayson said in a funny tone, he's so weird but is fucking hilarious, James and Ethan were listening carefully, "geez guys nobody died, I met this girlyyyy she was so sweet and sh—

"Okay Emma whats her name? You know it's kinda dangerous you just 'met her' right?" Ethan replied with a 'duh' tone, I rolled my eyes "I know that...her name is Y/n, I want you guys to meet her and I promise, there is nothing wrong with her, she's not dangerouusss" I said extending the (dangerous) part, "that's great! We have another sister to the sister squad!" James said excited and clapped his hands. Me and James started acting like little girls while we talked about taking Y/n shopping or how she can appear in some videos and stuff...

Y/n's Pov:
I sat in the back of the class as usual and looked at the cuts on my wrist under my sweater, I got anxiety and pulled my sleeve down quick so nobody would see...

"Hey babygirl, you look- you look sexy today" Wayne said taking a pause looking at me, Wayne is this fuck boy on the football team, I'm kinda weirded out and confused as to why he'd be taking to me and not the other girls that look WAY better than me...

I felt myself freeze when he gripped my thigh gently. I looked deep in his eyes to notice the deep lust in them. He let go sinking back into reality, why me? Why is it always me?...

The period is finally over. I'm late walking to next period when I feel like I'm being watched before I can turn around I'm pushed into the bathroom that no one ever really uses..

I feel my heart beating out of my chest and my skin forming small goose bumps and to the fright sight it's Wayne, this is the last thing I'd ever want to happen...

I feel him push my weak small body up against the wall and his hands grip my thigh not gentle this time...more forcefully, "s-stop" I breathed out shakily as he started kissing my neck, please no no please...

"Stop!" I cried out as he laid me on the ground roughly, he pulled down his pants and he ripped my shirt of me like he NEEDED to do it, I was not sobbing trying to get him away from me feeling hopeless and weak like there was nothing in this world to help me. I look to the side of me and see a beer bottle, empty from the kids that would be drinking in these washrooms. My arm was long enough to reach for it...

*thump* I knocked him out. I felt myself breathing heavily as the streams of tears run down my face like a water fall. I pulled up my pants fast and put my sweater on over my ripped shirt. I seen Wayne laying on the ground knocked out from me, well from the bottle...

I ran out of the school not looking back, I just got sexually assaulted, if that bottle wasn't there who knows what would have happened... I sat on the top of a hill and watched as the sun set went down at the wind slowly drying my tears that fell down my face my rain drops... I felt a sunken feeling in my heart, I felt anxiety spread a across me. I pulled out a smoke and let the smoke ease everything that just happened...

I checked my phone. 7:40 pm, I better go home before dad decides he wants to beat me...

I walk into the house feeling emotionless replying every moment of what occurred earlier today, I looked at my dad knocked out laying on the couch with a empty beer bottle next to him like usual, I went up the stairs to my room and did what I did every bad night...

I grabbed the blade, I looked at my one spot of my wrist, soft, untouched, silky smooth. I put the blade right above that part of skin and sliced it across. I kept going and going until I was bleeding none stop, not so much that I could die, but just enough that it will help me feeling something or numb my feelings for a while.

I wrapped my wrists in bandages and fell asleep with what felt like a broken heart, not from love but from what life had to give me...