Chapter 12

Warning: This chapter contains some profanity that might be offensive to some people. It's mostly towards the end if it bothers you can just skip over the curse words. If it bothers you too much then I'm sorry I promise this will be the only chapter with curses. Back to the story.

.

.

.

No one's POV

"That is complete and utter bullshit and you know that." Selena said.

"Selena just wait let me explain." Justin pleaded.

"No Justin I'm sick and tired of all this drama. I HATE YOU! And I want nothing to do with you..."

You're probably wondering what's going on. Well for you to understand I have to go back 3 days where it all started.

.

.

.

3 days earlier

Selena's POV

Everything is perfect. I got into the school of my dreams, UCLA - and if you haven't noticed yes I accepted their offer. My audition went amazing, I got a callback and got accepted as the lead. I couldn't believe it. I also have the most amazing boyfriend in the world.

Me and Justin sorted out all our problems including the fans hating on me. I told Justin all about the hate and of course he knew. He explained to me how he wanted to protect me from all the hate. After our talk I realized that their opinion doesn't matter only my love ones' opinion matter.

Tomorrow Justin is leaving to shoot the music video for Baby. To my surprise it became really popular- it's probably because of Ludacris. Just kidding. Anyway we decided to throw Justin a going away party tonight. Don't ask me why we just wanted an excuse to party.

.

.

.

Phone Convo

"Hey Demz."

"Hola chica. What's up?"

"Nothing just wanted to know if you wanted to come to Jay's party."

"Sure."

"Oh and can you tell Joe to come too."

"Uh- I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why?"

"Because he's in Pennsylvania."

"Really I thought Nick said he'll be here this whole week."

"Oh well he hasn't gotten here at least I don't know."

"Okaay. Is there something wrong Demi?"

"No why would you say that. Anyways I gotta go check on the pasta I'm cooking. Bye."

She hung up just as I was about to protest. "Justin!"

"Yeah babe. I just finished calling Nick, Ashley, and Logan. What happened?"

"Demi just hung up on me cause she was cooking."

"Okaaaay.... andddd?"

"Demi never cooks!" I gave him a duh look.

Justin laughed. "She might have Joe over and they're probably busy." He winked.

"Oh god no Justin stop thinking dirty. Anyway she wasn't with Joe cause when I asked her about him she sounded upset."