chapter 5 true love strikes

Dean Ambrose POV

I had been in the hospital for 2 weeks I want out to see my wonderful girlfriend layla . A week ago Aj asked if I can be her girlfriend I said no. I'm in love with layla. The only reason I saved AJ was that I can get a good crowd to think I was a hero for wwe universe.

AJ LEE POV

I'm in my hotel room crying right now because I thought Dean actually loved me I guess not. He said he is in love with layla.At least I had my best friend kaitlyn by my side.

Laylas POV

I'm so happy I'm dating DEAN AMBROSE!!!!! Vince said me and him get a story line that I'm going to have a match against AJ I'm supposed to lose and lay in the ring then randy is supposed to come try to attack me  then dean comes in and helps me.

Deans POV

I'm watching AJS match against Layla.I'm going to come in when randy picks layla up.I heard randys music and layla scream I ran out there and beat up randy into the announce table. I grabbed layla and put her in her locker room then I noticed AJ crying so I walked back to layla's room I see her kissing Roman WHAT THE HELL!!! I screamed then walked to AJ.

AJ LEE POV

I hear Dean yell I was in my room crying then Dean walks in.

Deans POV

look AJ I just saw my ex girlfriend kissing my best friend but I have realized you are the girl for me deep down inside I have always had this feeling that I have been in love with you ever since I saved you. AJ will you be my girlfriend? YES she says .