Your small Details

{^Music above^}
{Listen if youd like}

Your life was okay, you made it through highschool and college. You were in your early 20s, 21 to be exact. You moved back in with your mother for the time being after college because you didnt have any place to go yet, The job you had was good or good enough to let you buy the things you needed to get through with life. You were smart with your money and saved up all you had while being in college. But that was your outside life, your real life consisted of staying up late an drawing the random ideas that popped in your head. You were a small upcoming artist, you dabbled in the more realistic/cartoon style. You ranged from cute sketches to full on gore, what ever came to mind you drew. Yes this was also a side job...

How you look

You was on the semi thick side, you had a even hieght of 5'5 so the little chub you had made you look adorable. You loved your body an nothing anyone said made you think otherwise of changing yourself, no matter the amount of times someome said "You'd be hot as hell if you was a tad thinner" you always took it as they was jealous of your perfectness. (y/c/h) fell perfectly to your face no matter how much of a curly mess it was on those days. You had huge beautiful eyes (y/c/e) complimented your face though that was the one thing you wished you could change you never liked your eyes but everyone always told you they were unique an beautiful, they didnt understand that the reason you hated them is because from the late nights of staring at a computer screen be it from a college project or your own artwork it took a tole on your eyes slightly, you felt like you had bags under them from breaking nights but it was just your imagination an beating yourself down too much.

What you like to do

You loved the night, and the cold air, walking late nights to clear your head was a must, Your music was your only other escape from reality. You liked any type of music, what ever fit your mood was what you listened too or what ever helped you brainstorm. God knew you'd need it for that cause of how blank your mind would go. You played some musical instruments, violin, guitar an piano. You havent touched a violin in years though so you wasnt sure if you still had your touch but if so you would be pretty good at it. A guitar on the other hand you had one with you through college so you knew you still had skill with that.

Where you live

You lived in Central Illinois, not as big of a place but not small either so you was content with yourself

Writer's notes ×   hello everyone ive been brain storming a lot an decided to finally break down an write a fanfic of one of my most beloved killers Michael Myers. This is just the about you part im already starting on thr actual story. I do hope you enjoy it an stick around for the many more i have planned. Im not sure how long ill make this story or the others to come but if i do delay on posting i do apologize in advance. Yes i know this short im sorry ;v; . I hope you all have a lovely day.