Chapter Eight

"Alright Jasper truth or dare?' Octavia took a sip of her drink and leaned back into Lincoln's chest. Jasper didn't hesitate, not even for a second.

"Dare." He smirked, Monroe watched in awe as he chugged the rest of his drink and tossed the cup behind him. Missing the recycling by a mile.

"Okay, I dare you to strip naked and do the MC Hammer dance." She laughed. Jasper gulped but didn't protest it. His clothes were off in a flash and everyone was hooting and hollering for more. Jasper's dance was short lived as he ripped his boxers back on.

"Alright, now that everyone's seen my penis." He nervously laughed. "I believe I get to humiliate somebody now." Jasper rubbed his hands together and scanned the circle, "I choose, Bellamy."

Bellamy smirked at the challenge, I already knew he would choose dare, but I doubt Jasper would be brave enough to embarrass Bellamy in front of all his peers.

"I choose dare, give me something good Jasper." Bellamy chuckled, sipping his beer. "I'm getting bored."

Jasper looked deep in thought, I just prayed to every god I could think of that he wasn't going to involve me in any way.

"I want you to kiss," He paused, "Neigh, make-out for 2 minutes with," another pause, "Our gracious host."

How about I just stabbed myself with a rusty spoon and we call it even?

"That depends, if she's down I'm down." He shrugged. Gina smacked his chest, her eyes wide and nostrils flaring. "Chill babe, it's just a dare. It's not like it means anything."

I knew Bellamy was trying to make his words sting, but I knew they were lies.

"I'm down." I shot back, taking a large gulp of my drink and moving closer to Bellamy. I waited on my knees and he wasted no time running his fingers through my hair and pressing his lips to mine. Our tongues quickly flicked against each other and I cross my fingers that nobody heard me softly moan into his mouth.

"Okay, that's time."

We both snapped back to our spots quickly, breathing heavily. I chugged the rest of my drink and Gina looked at me in disgust before getting up and charging into the house.

"Gina, come back." Bellamy groaned, getting up and following her inside.

"Well, I guess that's the end of the game." Monty chuckled. Everybody got up and went separate ways, I saw Lincoln go into the house so I was going to approach Octavia but Atom got to her first.

"I thought you wanted to be with me this week?" He grumbled, his hands clenched in fists. "Why are you spending all of your time with him?"

Octavia took a sip of her drink and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, there's just something about him."

"Well it's either me or him, and I'm not going to wait forever." Atom snapped, grabbing Octavia's arm.

She smacked his hand off and pushed him back, "Then it's him Atom. Don't ever touch me like that again, and if you're going to act like this maybe you should just leave!" She snapped back.

Octavia pulled me into the house, I looked back at Atom and he was fuming.

"Maybe I will leave!" Atom stormed into the house, "I don't have to take this crap from you Octavia! You aren't worth it."

"Are you leaving?" Gina stomped downstairs with a bag in her hands. "Because I'm done with this stupid frat house." Her heels clicked against the hardwood, she brushed past me clipping my shoulder in the process.

"Yeah, I'm going right now." Atom glared at Octavia and Lincoln was by her side in seconds.

"Then just go Atom, you don't need to keep making this a big deal."

Atom and Gina left without another word. We all listened as the car started and drove out of the driveway.

Bellamy came skipping down the stairs. A bottle of tequila in his hands.

"Anybody want to do shots with me?" He asked,

All hands went up and I charged the fridge for lemons.

Murphy cranked the stereo up as loud as it would go, and the bottle was done in a matter of minutes. I could feel arms wrap around my waist, and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Bellamy..." I trailed, slightly moving my hips. "I told you this wasn't a good idea."

I could feel his arms wrap around tighter, it was oddly comforting. I secretly hoped they wouldn't let go.

"Just dance with me, princess." He twisted me around and grabbed my hands, swinging them to the music. I through my head back in laughter at his dance moves and decided to jump into his arms and let him twirl me around the living room.

"Dance with me all night?" I asked, our noses touching.

"Anything for you Princess."