0.0 Brown eyes

I sat there, thinking about well, everything. I never realized how alone I was until today. Dad left for a business trip, again. I'm cutting, again. I feel like someone shot me in the head and there's nothing inside of me, like you can see right through the bullet hole.

Hi. I'm Jean Blake, I'm 16, depressed, have a soft spot for bands, hate my life, and I have 1 friend. Her name is Matilda, she's my dog. Pretty boring, I know. I never really thought anything cool would happen to me, let alone life changing. I always thought that I would grow old alone and just live life, the same thing over and over.

//////////Here we go bitches//////////

I woke up to my alarm blaring Sarcasm by Get Scared. (A/N that band is my life♥︎) I extended my arm to my left and whacked the black alarm clock. God I wish I could fucking sleep. Forever. But like always, hell is calling my name. Also known as HighSchool.

I got up and walked towards my wardrobe picking out my undergarments, black skinnies, a Suicide Silence t-shirt, and my black vans. I stalked to my bathroom trying to avoid the silence of the house because I get paranoid so easily. Turning on the shower, I played BMTH on my iPod because, well, who doesn't sing in the shower?

After straightening my shorter haircut and applying eyeliner, I skipped downstairs to feed Matilda. I found her waiting by her food bowl, as usual. Pouring the shit smelling dog food into Matilda's bowl, I was licked on the face by her. Did I forget to mention that she was a Saint Bernard? Which ended up with my on the floor, dog food everywhere. "Shit Matilda, you're gonna make my late for school!" I couldn't stress enough how difficult this dog is.

I cleaned up the dog food as fast as I could, letting her eat most of it. I patted her on the head, and ran towards my shitty car, that goes great with my shitty life.

I absolutely hated my father for buying this for me, yes it is a car, and yes I needed it, but he gave it to my only because he is never with me. After my mom died, he started taking job offers around the world, instead of spending time with his lonesome daughter. So I despised this car.

Probably speeding, I pulled into a parking spot at my school, grabbed my book bag, and made a beeline for the school doors. Entering the doors, I made a swift right towards my Homeroom, crashing into some shittard in my way.

"Fucking watch it I'm late." I all but growled.

"Calm your tits miss bitchy, I'm new and I don't know where the fuck I am." The husky, deep voice quickly remarked.

I looked up into brown eyes. Perfect, angry brown eyes. I was super late so I decided to brush off his glare, letting this one go.

"Just watch where you're going next time, oh and asshole, the office is that way." I stated while pointing towards the school office.

"Whatever." The angry eyes mumbled.

||||||||||||||Into the futureeeee||||||||||||||

Sitting in creative writing, I fiddled with my pen, extremely fucking bored. I started drawing the gorgeous brown eyes I saw earlier. I'll admit I can draw pretty well. You discover new things while being alone days on end.

The brown eyes I saw earlier burst into creative writing, holding his knees, panting heavily.

"Sorry I'm late, some bitch got in my way." He remarked as he straightened and put on a cocky smirk.

Now that I got a good look at brown eyes, he's quite attractive. With brown, curly hair flowing around his face, a leather jacket on his broad shoulders, a tighter burgundy t-shirt making his muscles more prominent, dark jeans, and black combat boots, he looks like the most cliche looking bad boy there is.

The teacher guided him to his seat, while he scanned the room, studying each and every random face for a few seconds. I tried to shrink down into, well, nothing. Once his eyes met mine, his smirk turned into a defined scowl, his eyes turning a darker shade if brown. Well someone's feeling cunty. God, why do you hate me? I prayed for Mother Earth to open up beneath me and swallow me. Right. Now.

The bell rang and I shot up in my seat, speed walking out of the class before brown eyes could follow me. Hmm, I never got his name. It's probably like the name that says in bold letters, I'M AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE WHO IS COCKY AND ONLY CARES ABOUt HIMSELF. Like I dunno, Matt, Alex, or Jack. (A/N I LOVE THOSE NAMES THEY WERE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY RANDOM.)

I sped down the hallway towards study hall, knowing that he isn't in that class with me. Thank gawd I don't have to see him. Plus it's Friday, which means I have all weekend to prepare myself for facing Mr. Bad boy. Wish me luck assholes.