(This is why Jesus left earth ^.look at da pic)
Alex was sleeping when she heard a knock on the window. 'It is probably Josef wanting to go together to the bus stop...' she thought "I am not heree!" She shouted putting her head under the pillow.Then a sound like a window opening was heard through the room.Alex turned her head to see Josef getting in. "There is a door you know...and how did you get in?" Josef giggled came in and said "first...doors are useless!second you leave the window open every night...for me to come and visit you cuz you know I hate doors" Alex frowned and smiled "I got no objection " then got up  from her bed walking to the bath room to change leaving him wait there as he played with his legs.usually he did that when he was inpatient just waiting.
After they were walking for the bus stop Josef stopped and Alex turned around to see why he did that.He just smiled as Alex's confusion was showed as clear as crystal on her face. "I wanted to tell you something thats why I came to walk with you to the bus stop!" He said very happy. 'Ah how I love when he is happy!It makes me feel amazing' Alex thought smiling a bit "So what is it that you want to tell me?" He smiled once more and said "I will tell you when you come back from school ok?I don't want you to be extra happy in school you will get distracted " he said running off. 'He is wired...But I am more...' Alex thought going to the buss stop again by herself.
After school she went to her room threw her bag wherever and sat on the bed living the window open.Josef soon came and sat next to Alex.He was so happy he was wearing a shirt with a big heart on his stomach that wrote 'I am in LWV' and a pair of a little bit ripped jeans.He hugged Alex who was wearing a blue blouse with a middle finger and a pair of skinny jeans.She pushed away. "You told me that you would tell me whatever someone told you that someone told them so tell me!" (You are really smart if you actually got that XD) He looked at her in confusion then he putted on a big smile shouting out loud for her to hear good enough "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!" Alex sure was shocked. "W-what?" She muttered as her breath was running out.It felt like everything was crushing into her.Her eyes teared up and she couldn't explain why this was happening. 'Do I actually like him?' She thought clearing her throat and then speaking out for him to hear "wow thats amazing!I wanted to tell you the same thing as well!" She told him as his face turned to a confused one. "So...you are saying that you have a girlfriend now?" He asked as Alex face-palms "NO WAY!I have a boyfriend!" She said as his face changed again "Now I understand..." "I still don't know who your girlfriend is though..." Alex told him. "Oh...Its from your class!Its (I will use a fake name cuz Its a ugly name and I hate her!!!) Sasha!" He said as Alex felt her heart started beating so fast she thought she would throw it up and hold it on her hands as she run out of breath. "O-oh...yeah...well...my boyfriend is Donald!" Alex speaks again  trying to cover her lie. 'Oh GOD DAMN IT!I DO LIKE HIM...AND NOW I LIED TO HIM THAT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!AND THE WORSE ONE IN SCHOOL DONALD!' She thought screaming inside but she looked calm outside. "Wow!thats amazing!" Josef said hugging her. "We should go on a double date sometimes!" 'OH HELL NO!now I have to make Donald fall for me...' Alex sighed inside of her as she smiled outside and nodded....'Now I am broken and I have to date someone that spits everywhere when he talks...God now that you have the chance kill me by a lightning please'