'So now I have to get that boyfriend...Donald...he spits everywhere but I have no choice.' Alex thought going online on a page and starting to chat with Donald and flirt with him.
D-Hey~ why is the reason you texted me baby-girl?
A-Well since I can't fall asleep~Would you like to help me with that~?
D-I would love to~
And so this continued all night.
In the morning Alex woke up by Josef knocking on the window.She barely got up and opened the window for him to come in.She barely sleep two hours now she had to go to school...and on her class was Sasha...Who bullied her and stole the one she knew since she was 4.
"Hey guess what!?" Josef says really happy for no reason. "I can't cuz I don't have telepathic powers" Alex said in a annoyed voice as Josef released that. "Whats wrong?you look annoyed and angry..." He said as Alex's face softs while hearing his words. "I am sorry my 'boyfriend that I totally have and totally love him' talked to me all night and I am sleepy as F..." Josef had covered her mouth. "Don't continue I understand" then he smiled.At that moment her phone rang.Alexa picked it up and saw a text message from Donald...'UHHHH...WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO NOW?!?!?" She thinks as she fakes a smile watching the phone and texted back:
D-Hey did I help you sleep last night~?
A-If you call 'texting all night on the phone' sleeping then yeah~
D-ahh you make me happy~you make me hard~~
Alex then closed the phone and threw it on the bed going to her closed closing herself inside of it and shouted "I WONT COME OUT OF THE CLOSED NEVER AGAIN" as Josef laughed at his message and then opening the closed getting Alex out of there. "You know I like your long name better Alexandraaa!!" He says "well you can call me Alex or even Alexa...or if you want Lex..." She said getting her backpack and heading off to school. "Hey wait!" Josef shouted. "Ya?" "I forgot to tell you the good news!" "I am coming to your class!I am transferring" as Alex heard those words she runs back at him grabbed him by the collar and with a really angry expression she added "If you see anything strange happening between me and my class...and especially your girlfriend and you go on her side...I swear to god I will kick you out of the window next time you come inside my room from there" With this words she let go and walked off.
When they arrived at school Alex stopped dead on her tracks and her face was shocked. "Whats wrong?why did you stop?" Josef turned around to face Alex. "S-she...h-here?" "Who here?" Josef said searching for anyone who seemed familiar to him. "Is there my mum or my dad?Please tell me thats not it!" He said and looked at Alex that now had a sad/serious expression on her face. "No its ok...its nothing..I thought it was someone else..." she said but didn't sound really convincing. "Nope!I know you better than you know yourself so tell me whats wrooong?" Josef begged. Alex just shook her head for 'No' and continued to walk with Josef still begging.
After class she left Josef and his 'beloved girlfriend' together and walked off to see if it was true what she saw in the morning. 'Jeez...It is really her!' Alex thought smiling and walking up to a girl with black hair that was wearing a crop top and some ripped jeans...While it was snowing...and a black leather jacket. "Hey..." Alex spoke to her while she just smiled. She was a bit taller than Alex and really...lets say...Sexy/Slut looking. "So...we are good?" Alex asked waiting for a answer 'yes'. The girl nodded as Alex ran off happy to thats sign.
After school she was annoyed...'oh Donald you IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT STOP MESSAGING MEEE!' She thought as her thoughts reflected on her face.she entered her house with her mum waiting there with dinner ready. "You can eat upstairs if you want" She said as Alex smiled kissed her mum and went upstairs with her dream finally coming true.
On her room she found a letter....from Josef. 'Ah shoot...I left the window opened again.' Alex thought placing the plate of food on her desk as her hands reached the letter and opened it.
Dear Alex...
Its me...Josef...as you noticed when you took the letter on your slightly thin beautiful fingers that I really need to feel around my body...uh...ummm...I am sorry...yeah...I just couldn't tell you face to face...I want to meet you at the bathrooms of the school tomorrow...I really want to...
The one that feels everything for you...Josef !!
Alex closed the letter happy about what she had read and collapsed on the bed really hopping to see him tomorrow..A beautiful day! Or so she thought!