2

You walked down the halls, raising your head up as you knew the hallway you were in was never really popular to students. You looked around the hall, looking for the door.

The door that led to your most favorite place in the whole entire school. The place that made you continue going to school.

As you were about to turn the knob at the door, you heard a large group of voices. You quickly turned the knob and entered in. You locked the door and turned around to face a rusted old stairway that led to darkness.

You walked down the steps, into the basement. This place never had electricity, as the basement was already forbidden to get into. You lit up a match and started putting all the candles inside on, which you put inside the basement. 

Once you hit the bottom, there were many hallways to get through. Obviously, you knew where it all led to. 

A library, a classroom which you turned into the lounging area and an exit to the abandoned garden which you took care of.

You took a left to be led into the garden. The basement was dark and old, but somehow it just felt amazing to be away from everyone.

You walked the step up, which leads to the garden you worked on. This place was barricaded in with signs to not enter in, so literally, no one goes inside here.

You lay down at the grass and looked at the sky. The pouring rain fell onto the glass rooftop, making quite a loud sound. You were about to fall asleep, but the bell had rung already. 

You stood up and started heading into the basement. As I was nearly near the main halls, I heard voices.

"Isn't this place abandoned?"

You heard a voice say, you were confused. Wasn't the doors locked?

"It should be" 

another voice said, answering the question.

"Why does it look so clean though?"

once again a voice said. You wanted to know who these people were, so you grabbed your hood up and grabbed a mask which was in your pocket. 

You leaned onto the edge of the wall, which led into the library. You peeked inside to see who was inside.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin.

You were surprised to see them inside the room. You saw Namjoon looking over at all the books and Jin admiring the pictures. Yoongi laying down on a couch and Taehyung looking at the candles hanging down from the ceiling. Jungkook and Jimin looking at your little desk which contained pictures of your family and files you kept inside the cabinets.

You felt like your privacy was violated, you were trying to see what else they were doing inside the Library. But as you do so, being the clumsy person you are, you accidentally pushed over a candle. Which then the guys turned to where the candle was pushed over.

"What the hell?" Jungkook looked over at the guys, in complete confusion. The guys then started getting worried on what just happened. The guys then went together, just to be careful. 

"Who's there?!" Yoongi yelled, which made you flinch of his sudden yell. The guys were slowly going close to where you were.

'fuck. I'm gonna die tonight' you continued to yell in your thoughts. You then thought for a quick second. Your life was already shit, so why not just die in a peaceful place? You then took a deep breath and took a step into the Library.

"Who are you?" 

- xAlx