Oh my f****g god

POV AUTHOR

Everyone was sitting around the table fun was about to start t/n and the girls were kind of nervous for what was going to happen at that time they started drinking but got bored and RM said something.....

Rm:guys why dont we play a game?this is getting a little boring
Tae:yeah great idea
Jhope:lets play 7 minutes in heaven!!
T/n:thats a great idea hobi!!
Jhope:*blushes*thanks

And all if them reunited to start the game of course nervous sense it was kind of a dirty game and there were alot of guys and only 3 girls but they decided to do it now they had to choose who their partners were going to be I choosed Jenn's partners Who were RM,Jin,and Suga she was mad at me because I knew that she felt uncomftarble around suga.

POV JENN

I went inside the bathroom super ackward problem was that we were all drunk and thas when the incident happened the atmosphere was getting hotter every second and I was nirmally talking to Jin until he kissed me of course I kissed him back until I remember that the other guys were there Too so I decided to kiss RM It was like I could y control myself.Suga looking at me while I kissed Rm and Jin came to me grabbed me by My waist pulling me closer to him as he kissed me,My cheeks got so hot that you could fry an egg Suga noticed My exitement and Let me go with a smirk In His face when I felt the someone back hug me and kissed My neck gently as I turned back I Saw Jin slowly taking off My shirt,In that moment someone knocked the door and I recognized that voice when I realized It was Gaby I immediatly got out of the bathroom blushing and went to t/n and sat,she looked at me confused but we were both Drunk so we dint really care.

POV AUTHOR

Tae:o-ok l-lets*hiccup*do the Next couple*smiles and hiccups again*
Gaby:oh why not jungkook and v(vkook shipper)
Jhope:good idea but se need a girl

Jhope immediatly looks at t/n and smiles innocently as t/n felt uncomftarble already thing that they were going to choose and blushed as everyones eyes went to her.

Jhope:ah come on t/n!
T/n:f-fine

POV T/N

They went In the bathroom as I sat In the bathtub a little nervous as jungkook and tae talked,I thought "maybe I shouldn't Do anything sense they are so innocent"I never thought that Jungkook would have come and kissed me but that's what he did Tae look quite surprised and I as well.Taehyung got close to me as he pulled me and got me against the wall this got me more effect sense he is my crush,he kissed me while Jungkook was kissing my neck sadly someone knocked the door that the time was over and we got out like nothing happened.

POV GABY

We were the last couple Jimin,me and hobi I want nervous at all sense I felt really comftarble with them so I just went in and talked with Jimin of how to improve my vocals and jhope helped me a little with a new song we were creating.Nothing really happened and we went outside normal as we sat,we played a few games and we Got even more drunk but we all went to sleep some stayed on the floor sleeping like Jenn but I dint give It much importance sense I dint have the conscience to know what I was doing, I went back to my room and slept.

POV JENN

The sunlight coming out through the windows hitting my face worked me up as Is stood up I noticed that I wasn't in my room sense it was all white and fancy I also noticed that I was pretty much naked, when I noticed I immediately grabbed some bed sheets and covered my self when I saw a wide naked back next to me that's when I realized that something was wrong"its definitely Jin......f*ck"I thought as he woked up and saw me he smiled and surprisingly kissed me I just kissed back as he said"last night was amazing Jenn thanks"I was so confused sense I couldn't remember a thing plus I had a big headache so I just dressed and went running to my room.I entered my room calmly and saw t/n sitting on the bed with her laptop I immediately went to her and hugged her.

Jenn:help me
T/n:*sighs and looks at me*what did you do now?
Jenn:I think I slept with Jin....
T/n:oh,wait what?!
Jenn:yeah....
T/n:I swear I want to kill you right now....
Jenn:can you give me the pills your mom gave you?
T/n:ugh are thing
Jenn:thanks

T/n gave me the pills that I needed to not get pregnant and I drank them as I got a shower and came out like nothing had happened and looked to t/n who was texting.

Jenn:unni
T/n:mhh?
Jenny:who are you texting?
T/n:oh im texting Jackson,why?
Jenn:oh*smirks*nothing
T/n:ah!what was that?!
Jenn:nothing nothing

POV T/N

I was texting Jackson about the dance practice we had with them as Jenn started to bother me for some reason she was saying that"she shipped us"I was confused sense I was just texting him for the dance practice we had,I just ignored her and kept working on my laptop still a quite shocked about why happened last night in the bathroom yeah....I dint forget I guess I wasn't that drunk at all before that incident"I should just act like it dint
happened"I thought  I dint knew that was going to happen was...........