Part 2

Addicted To You
Part 2
Your P.O.V
I spotted my friend in the queue and ran over to her.
Hollie:"Lily!"
Lily:"Hiiiii."
I hugged her and stepped beside her, joining her in the queue.
Hollie:"How long have you been waiting here?"
Lily:"A few hours."
Hollie:"Omg how are you not even cold?"
Lily:"Too excited I guess."
We talked for a few more hours, whilst waiting, and finally the security guard opened the doors and let us all in for the vip session. We had one whole hour to go around to the boys, chatting and getting photos with them. Lily and I both went over to Rye first. Lily let me go first, as she was more of a Brook girl.
Rye:"Hey beautiful, how are you?"
Hollie:"I'm good thanks, you?"
Rye:"I'm good. Wanna get a photo first?"
Hollie:"Yeah sure."
Rye:"What pose do you wanna do?"
Hollie:"Ummm I'm not really sure. Maybe the one where you do like finger guns back to back?"
Rye:"Yeah that sounds cool."
Rye and I went back to back and held out finger guns in place whilst Lily took the photo for me on my phone. Once she'd taken the photo, I turned back to face Rye and we talked for about ten minutes about random stuff. Next we went over to Brook, and chatted with him for about five-ten minutes, then Andy, then Jack, then Mikey, and then vip was over. Just as we were going up towards the stage so we had a good view, I felt an arm grab me around the waist. I spun around and saw Rye.
Rye:"Hey, I just wanted to say you're really beautiful and could I possibly get your number?"
Hollie:"Yeah 100%, of course." A huge smile was plastered on my face as I handed Rye my number.
Blair:"Come on Rye, we need to be on stage in twenty minutes."
Rye jogged off to Blair and I swear I could see Blair giving me a dirty look. I just shrugged it off and waited for the support acts to come on stage...