Part 3

Addicted To You
Part 3
The first support act was Hrvy, he sung Personal and Hasta Luego and we all shouted the lyrics. The second support act was The Hara, a small band of three, who sung three songs before leaving he stage. Then the security helped set up the stage and then someone came on to announce the boys. We all waited in anticipation to see them, and luckily I was at the barrier so I got the best view of the stage. After about a minute, Rye walked on stage, followed by Andy, Jack, Brook and then Mikey. Rye was stood in front of me and I squealed with excitement. I grabbed my phone and started recording, shouting the lyrics to the first song, which was my favourite, MissTaken. The next song, was a Tokyo Hotel, and I reached up to the stage and Rye grabbed my hand whilst singing to me. I got a few dirty looks from jealous girls around me but ignored them and carried on watching the show. They performed the rest of their songs and then a few covers and left the stage. The show was over, and a few tears escaped from Roadies, sad that the show was over. Of course there were a few people that refused to leave but were then escorted out by security. I left the venue with my friend, Lillie, and walked to McDonald's. We grabbed a table near the entrance and sat down, after buying our food. I had a Big Mac Meal, and Lillie had nuggets. We were halfway through eating our food when we noticed Roadtrip enter. We both tried to contain our screams and waved at them, they waved back and got their food, sitting on table on the opposite side of the room. Me and Lillie decided not to bother them, as they deserved some privacy...