She's Got Me Sweating

"THANK YOU!"

The concert had ended and Malcolm's head and chest were full of sweat. He took the shirt he had previously ripped off before Thank You, and wiped off his face and chest down. He was gonna take the shirt with him when he left the stage but looked out into the crowd one last time and shouted, "THANK YOU NEW YORK!" His energy was so high, without thinking for another second, he threw his sweat-filled tank out into the crowd. He remained on stage long enough to spot the girl's reaction to catching it. He smiled that beautiful toothy smile, when he saw her and her friend's freaking out and screaming.

He walked backstage to join TO. "Oh man that was dope."

"Yeah, man! WOOH!" Tony shouted full of energy.

Mal and Tony immediately headed out to the bus. They passed some fans on the way in and stopped to take only a couple photos and then told the rest of them that they would come out again later. The boys needed to take a breather and light up for a few minutes.

They got on the bus and hung out with Miss Mary Jane. Tony pulled out his iPhone.

"You seriously gonna Vine right now?" Mal asked and laughed.

"Mal, it's me - what did you expect?" Tony held up his phone and starting recording. "Thank you so much New York!" Tony puffed smoke into the camera. "Hope everyone else enjoyed the live stream!" Tony panned to Mal only to get his signature lip bite and peace sign.

Tony saved the Vine and posted it.

They talked about the concert and replied to tweets from fans for about 15 minutes.

Mal took one last puff and said to Tony, "Yo, I'm going out."

"Yeah, I'll be out soon."

"Alright bro. See ya." Mal got up and exited the tour bus.

Screams erupted and a bunch of "MALCOLM!"'s were shouted. He made his way over to the front of the venue where a bunch of girls were standing. Mal took photos with a lot of pretty girls, but his smile brightened a little more when the girl who caught his shirt was right in front of him.

"Mal! I'm the one who caught your shirt!"

"Hey, love. What's your name?" Mal asked the mocha colored, blue-eyed, paradise in front of him.

"Destiny." She said with a smile.

"What a pretty name. Did you enjoy the concert love?" Mal smiled again.

"Yes of course! I love you guys so much! You guys always know how to put on the best show!" Destiny was shaking and almost on the verge of tears.

"Don't cry love." Mal gave her a hug.

"Can I get a picture?" Destiny managed to say out of shock that Malcolm David Kelley had just hugged her.

"Of course love!" Mal decided not to do his signature pose and instead went for a kiss on the cheek.

The face on Destiny's face lit up. She took the selfie. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!" Destiny's smile couldn't be wiped off of her face.

Malcolm smiled right back at her and whispered in her ear to not go anywhere.