She's Amazing

Mal got up and put in Call of Duty, and handed Destiny the second controller.

"Always got to be first player huh?" Destiny laughed and playfully hit Malcolm in the arm.

"Tony's always first player when we play, so chill." Mal flashed her that bright toothy smile and Destiny couldn't help but fall a little bit more in love.

"Whatever, boy. Just get ready to lose." Destiny smirked at him.

"Okay, girl, let's see if your talk is as good as you say you are." Mal set up the game and the two were firing away, guns a blazing.

"Did you just shoot me?!" Malcolm playfully yelled at her.

Destiny burst out laughing. "Did you think I was going to go soft on you?"

Malcolm just looked at her and smiled, and almost starting picturing what their life could be like together. She almost seemed too perfect.

Destiny caught Mal looking at her. "Dude, what are you doing, you're going to get shot, stop looking at me and look at the game!" She didn't understand why he was looking at her like that. Surely, he didn't feel the same way.

"Sorry, but your smile is honestly so amazing." Mal said in almost a trance like state.

Destiny paused the game and looked at Malcolm straight in the eyes. "What did you just say? I mean did you just say what I thought you just said? Malcolm, what?!"

Malcolm couldn't stop smiling. "You're beautiful." He inched closer to her and moved a stray piece of hair out of her face and looked her straight in the eyes then glanced down at her lips, then back at her eyes. He started leaning in towards her and Destiny looked at him with a look of a absolute longing.

Their lips connected and it. was. magic. Sparks were being flown everywhere. Mal's hands were holding her face, as Destiny put his hands around his waist. Their lips parted and Mal moved back to look at her. He smiled. She's amazing, he thought. She smiled back at him. He's amazing, she thought.

Malcolm now only had one thought in mind. He moved the controllers onto the table, off of the couch. He returned to her lips and pushed her down on the couch, and laid on top of her. He moved her hair out of her face again and caressed her face with his thumb.

Destiny's hands had found a permanent home on his back. She rubbed up and down.

Mal lifted himself enough only to remove his tank top and to toss it on the bus floor. Destiny's eyes were automatically all over his toned abs and she couldn't NOT feel them. Her hands reached up and and she ran them slowly down his chest. "Oh, Mal." She breathed.

Malcolm smiled and got a little more steamier. He kissed her again and once their lips parted, he bit down on her lower lip.

"Ohhhh," Destiny moaned.

Mal, still kissing her, started to yank her top off of over her head. He tossed it right over by his tank top. Mal's hands started to wander and feel her up and all Destiny could do was moan with every touch.

"You're beautiful babe." Mal whispered into her ear. Mal traced her body with kisses and started kissing her neck.

Mal tensed up when he heard someone coming into the bus.