Chapter 1

Quans voice: This is a story about how I lived my life these years were actually the worst and the best years of my life.I was in Prison for 5 years for murder with an illegal weapon & Possession of Drugs, but this is my story so I think that I should tell it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(FlashBack)

               (Phone Call)

Quan:Sup

August: Whats poppin ayy i met these girls earlier they having a lock in tonight you down?

Quan: Yea but come thru real quick we got some business to take care of.

August: Alright Where At?

Quan: Downtown

August: He'll Naw You Go by yourself.

Quan:(laughs) I'm just Fucking with you it's at the trap.

August: Alright Who At the trap right now?

Quan: Just Ant and his friends.

( Antoine Lamar (Ant) Quan little brother he started drug dealing when he was 16 because that is all we knew.)

August: Alright I'll be there in a minute.

                (End of Phone Call)

When they got off the phone Quan put his money in his safe and grabbed his saddlebags with his Kalashnikov AK-47 in it and headed out the door. He jumped in the car as August slowly pulled off when they pulled up to the trap the door was open.

"Why TF is the door open?" Said Quan

" Idk but I'm bout to go see what these niggas doing our money in there". Said August

Quan & August grabbed their guns out the backseat and starts to walk towards the trap when they walked in the saw a trail of blood going into the safe room they walked in and seen Ant tied up to a chair and his two friends chained to a wall they quickly untied them.

"What TF happen who did this shit man" Said Quan.

"Look this what we was gambling with these dudes and we lost." Said Ant

" So how much you owe them" Said Quan.

"$10,000 and he said I better have it by tomorrow night at 10:00 o'clock or I'm dead." Said Ant

" Where the fuck are you finna get $10,000 from Ant." Said Quan

"I was hoping I would get it from You." Said Ant.

"He'll Naw I'll help by throwing in half but the other half you gotta get on yo own" Said Quan

" Come on we brothers man where am I supposed to get $5000 from." Said Ant

" Idk nigga you got yourself in this you get yourself out." Said Quan

With that said they walked out to get ready for the lockdown

~~~~~~~~~~

( At the lockdown)

When we walked in they saw a lot of girls but there were two girls who probably the baddest girls in the room now I'm not the type to notice a girl when I saw them had to get to her before anybody else did the girl standing next to get was fine to but she ain't have on her I tapped August to get his attention but it seems like he had already read my mind and we started walk over there.

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Amber Rella

Hey I'm Amber I'm from Atlanta GA I'm Brown Skin with long wavy black hair I have 2 sisters Chloe & Ashley and one best friend who I call my sister her names Amber (Sevyn/ or Crazy) also but my two sisters are having a party at my house and we were standing there until one of my sisters told me to turn around and as I turned I saw these two fine boys one was light skin one was dark skin and they both had tattoos all over their body so I turned back around to avoid them from talking to me I'm not very good at it that's why I always have my best friend/ Wingman Amber I was in the middle of my sentence until I felt a soft tap on my shoulder.

Wassup Ma. " Said Quan"

Hi" Said Amber"

You looking kind of lonely can I talk to you for a minute. "Said Quan"

You just did" Said Amber"

(Laughs) You got jokes huh... Why you playing hard to get ma What's yo name? " Said Quan"

Amber and You Are?" Said Amber"

Dequantes but everybody calls me Quan." Said Quan"

(Laughs) Oh. " Said Amber"

What you laughing for something wrong with my name. "Said Quan'

No its just I hear a lot about you getting around and I don't think I can be with someone like that. " Said Amber"

She started to walk away but she felt Quan grab her hand and she turned around.

Damn it's like that ma so I can't get yo number."Said Quan"

Maybe Another time" Said Amber"

AMBER "Chloe Yells" and Amber turns around to see her sister looking at her telling her to come here.

Why not Right now? " Quan asked"

AMBER " Chloe Yelled Again"

Ughhhhhh What"Said Amber"

Come Here real quick." Said Chloe"

I gotta go. " Said Amber as she started to walk away from Quan"

I'ight bye ma" Said Quan"

She walked over to Chloe Blushing really hard and smiling.

I don't know why you laughing Because as soon as you get with him he gone do you like everybody else." said chloe"

Who said I was getting with him shut yo jealous ass up your just mad because he didn't like you and he turned you down." Amber Said As She Walked Away.

After the party everybody went home except Quan And August...........................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I finally Updated sorry for the wait the second chapter will be coming tomorrow when I get out of school but vote share and comment please thnks

                                       -Famous Junkie