Day 2 (Zen + Ass Worship)

Note: Second day of Kinktober, here's some assplay with Zen. He's a lot subbier in this than I usually think of him or see him portrayed. But, in my brain every character is a switch, cause I'm a switch. Self-indulgent is my middle name. Also, I tend to use oppa and jagiya over Zenny and Babe. If you're someone who doesn't like that, I mean, that's a weird problem to have. MC literally eats his ass, so I don't think that will be anyone's reason for not reading this.

Summary: Zen's back has been bothering him, so MC gives him a massage and then eats his ass. That should help.

Pairing: Zen/MC (CisFemale)

Word Count: 1378

Warnings: Massage, Rimming, Ass Eating, Ass Play, Ass Fingering, Handjob, Kissing After Ass Eating (i know some people are grossed out by it, another squick I don't quite get, but no judgement)

Zen lets out a groan of pain as he tries to stretch his back and shoulders as he walks out of the shower. Beads of water roll down his body, disappearing underneath the towel around his waist. She had been watching him work out for a while, cause seeing her Adonis of a boyfriend sweaty and red-face is far too lovely a sight to miss. But, his back started to hurt, so he went to grab a shower.

"You okay, oppa?" She asks, the last word makes a familiar smile come to his face though it falls into as he stretches again.

"Yeah, I'm fine, jagi." He tries to brush her off, scratching at the back of his neck.

"Your back still hurting?" She stands up from the couch and gently rubs at the base of his neck, feeling the wet warm skin. A deep loud throaty groan leaves him and she swallows hard; the noise now tinged with lust instead of pain.

"Um, sorry, that felt good..." His face is flushed, but his smile shows he's not truly sorry.

"Want me to give you a massage?" She can't even hide her smile and the way she perks up. She's going to take any and every opportunity to touch him.

"If you do that, I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself." She giggles at his warning and gives the nape of his neck a soft kiss.

"You know, women can be wolves too," she whispers against his skin, his body shudders, "lay down on your stomach."

"Anything for you, jagi." He's grinning as he pulls his hair up into a bun and lays down on the bed; pillow and arms tucked underneath his head. She grabs a bottle of scented oil from the bathroom and climbs on the bed to straddle his ass, ultimately just sitting on him. He doesn't seem to mind her weight, letting out a sigh of contentment.

The oil is slick and cool in her hands, the scent of sandalwood fills the room. She idly rubs her hands together, warming the oil while her eyes roam his back. The expanse of pale smooth skin, tight corded muscles, his ass is full but firm underneath her. She'll never understand how she got so lucky, getting to be with someone so beautiful inside and out.

He takes a deep shaky breath when she finally touches him, she can feel his body shuddering underneath her hands. She starts at the base of his spine, just above the curve of his ass. His head is turns sideways on the pillow, a soft flush is on his cheeks and he's biting his lip. She starts to knead a little harder, working over every knot. His self control breaks when she hits particularly tight knot and a downright pornographic sounding moan comes from Zen.

She starts working his back over even more, generously applying more oil when necessary, finding the spots that make him moan the loudest. Doing whatever she can to get more of those noises and she gets them. It's like a dam has burst and everything earns her a loud echoing moan. She slowly works her way up his back, feeling the muscles relax. His ass starts to wriggles underneath her, his hips grinding against the bed.

The bed sheets are wound tight around his fingers where he's gripping, his face now buried against the pillow. It does nothing to muffle his noises. She finishes rubbing the top of his shoulders, she can't resist anymore, feeling the plush of his ass writhing underneath her and getting turned on by his every noise.

She moves back, off of his ass, and pulls his towel down. His ass is the perfect mix between a firm and plump, muscles with a layer of squish. Absolute perfection, just like him. Zen lets out a low whine, his hips still grinding. She takes the oil and pours a generous amount over his ass and thighs. He trembles at the feeling, the oil cooler this time.

Her hands hover over his thighs for a moment, she could draw this out, but... She grabs his ass. Her fingers sink into the flesh and he's right back to moaning, borderline howling in pleasure. The massage has devolved into groping; squeezing, kneading, spreading, and just feeling him against her hands. She presses a kiss against the skin between his thigh and the underneath of his ass. The oil has a faint taste, but nothing she can't deal with.

"Fuck, jagiya," he groans into the pillow and she continues her path. Kissing over the curve of his skin, giving soft nips to the plushiest parts, and making her way across. She pulls him back by his hips; he helps her move him onto his elbows and knees. Her hand snakes around, gripping his heavy leaking cock before using the other to spread him open.

She laps at his hole, circling and teasing him, trying to concentrate on doing it while stroking his cock. His moans and groans echo throughout the bedroom. Her tongue dips inside him occasionally, teasing at the sensitive skin. She pulls away once his hole is shiny with saliva and there's a trail of drool down her chin. Zen lets out a needy whimper, she grins and quickly gets lube from the bedside drawer.

"Jagiya," he whines when she has to let go of his dick to lube his ass. She keeps him spread while coating him with the lube, giving as generous an amount as she can. Once she's content, she puts the bottle aside and wraps her hand around his cock again. With her other hand she teases him with her fingers, rubbing and pressing at him before finally sliding one into him. He grinds his ass back into her hand, as she slowly opens him up The tight heat of him wrapping around her finger.

He starts to relax around one finger and she slides in another, giving more of a stretch. She scissor her fingers, occasionally licking at where he stretches around them. His face drops against the bed, his ass still kept up for her, while he moans against the pillow. She starts thrusting her fingers, trying to get them as deep as possible while she quickens her hand on his cock. Her wrists twists around trying to touch as much of his dick as possible. She teases inside of him, finding his prostrate and doubling her attention on it as his moans grow even louder.

"Fuck!" He yells out and his body clenches around him, while he fucks himself on her finger. A huge gush of cum coats her hand as he rides out his orgasm, his noises fading into soft whimpers. He collapses onto the bed and she pulls her fingers from him.

He rolls over onto his back, taking deep ragged breaths. Oil, sweat, and cum coat his skin. His bun is a disaster, chunks and strands now falling out of it. He looks wrecked and it's a sight to behold. She leans over him, smiling.

"Can I give you a kiss?" She asks, he might not, considering where her mouth's been. But, he claps a hand on the back of her neck and drags her in for a deep kiss, a cum drunk smile on his face when they part. She lays down with him, nuzzling against his sweaty chest.

"Let me," he starts trying to press his hand between her thighs. She can't deny the ache there, but his moves are sluggish.

"Shh, go to sleep. You can make it up to me later." He snuggles up to her, whispering little words of praises before he drifts off. She gets comfy, playing with the messy strands of hair around the nape of his neck, as he sleeps against her.