Day Five (Ray + Feet)

Note: This was actually taken from a WIP that had been sitting on my flashdrive for a while. It was originally with my custom MC, but I decided to edit it to just be MC and finish it, finally. I originally got the idea because of his one bad end cg where he's kissing on MC's feet. I originally was going to end this with MC giving him a footjob, but this suited it more. So, no footjobs for you or Ray.

Summary: Ray likes being bolder with MC, but anxiety and panic inevitably get in the way.

Pairing: Ray/MC (Cis Female)

Word Count: 2085

Warnings: Footrub, Footwashing, Cunnilingus, Ray has what could be seen as a panic attack at the end. It's Ray so his mental emotional state is definitely not good, therefore while he is initiating it's shaky moral ground. Also, MC is definitely going through some emotional turmoil given her situation.

She takes a deep breath as she looks out from her balcony. There are no active chats and she's got a lot to think about, regardless. Staying here, wherever here is, has been nice. But, she knows she's being lied to. There's no denying it. She wants to trust Ray, but how can she.

They're not A.I's, they can't be. It took just a quick internet search on her phone to know C&R is real; their website mentioning both Jumin and Jaehee. Zen's all over the internet for his musical work. There's mentions of V's photography online as well. She was suspicious even before then; they'd use her name on the phone and every conversation flowed naturally.

But, she's stuck in a precarious situation. Thoughts of Ray fill her mind as she looks out over the garden. He's a good person, at least that what it feels like. She knows it may not be logical, caring so much about someone who is clearly deceiving her, but the idea of confronting him hurts. He's so happy every time she shows just a little bit of faith and trust, if she starts making accusations, it would crush him. His happiness seems to be a rarity, but she wants to hold on to it.

Her cheeks feels warm, how pathetic can she be? Falling for someone who's clearly using, to what end she's still unclear on. He lies to her and drags her away to some place in the mountains, yet she's desperate to be closer to him. A part of her wants to believe he could still be telling the truth; that those pages were just made up by the dev team to add to the game. But, she knows in her heart it's not true. She just wants to know what exactly is happening here.

Something catches her eye in the gardens, a flash of cyan colored hair partially hidden under a black hood, V? Her feet are moving before she can process anything else, running along the path Ray took her to get to the garden.

She's surrounded by flowers within moments; but the figure is gone. It had to be V, right? People dye there hair, Ray's own looks as if it's been bleached. Maybe she jumped to conclusions, so quick to try and find answers.

"What are you doing out here?" Ray yells out, rushing towards her. He's panicked, but he doesn't look angry. She's no suppose to leave her room without someone leaving with her.

"Oh, uh....I thought I saw a rabbit, I guess I got excited and wanted to see if I could get close enough to pet it." It's not a very good excuse, but his face relaxes. Though he's still panting from his run to meet her.

"Alright, just let me know if you need to step outside. Some believer saw you leaving and I- I...was worried."

"I'm not going anywhere," she says it without hesitation, despite her suspicions, she knows she doesn't want to leave Ray.

"Thank you," a soft smile stretches across his face and his cheeks turn pink, "you have no idea how much that means to me."

"You're so cute."