For blood & fire

Name
Nicholas Winchester

Nick names
Nic, bones, and snake

Titles

Role
Sticks & stones

Age
34

Gender
Male

Sexual orientation
Heterosexual

Species
Werewolf

\Appearance/

Face claim
Tom hiddlestion

Detailed appearances
Nicholas is a tall man standing at 6"5 with a thin frame and sharp face and because of this he comes off as weak and fragile. His long curly dirty brown hair is combed back so it doesn't cover up his self claimed magnificent hazel eyes and good looks.

Hair color
Dark Brown

Eye color
Hazel

Apparel

A simple bastian shirt that has a wide cut with a subtly ruffled open collar that laces at the neck. A pair of Suede Trousers made from a lighter lather material as the sides are lined up with laces and feature a black leather belt.

Tattoos: Scares: Piercing
There are three slashes going across his chest and a visible amount of discoloration upon his left forearm as a piece was bitten off of him upon getting into a quarrel with a cousin of his.

Shifted

\persona/

\persona/

Detailed persona
The best way to describe Nichols is to compare him to that of a cunning snake as most of his words are filled with poisones lies deceiving people for his own fun and gain.

Likes: dislikes

Likes: alcohol, sleeping around, causing trouble for others, hunting, and deceiving.
Dislikes: his cousin, his wife yelling at him about his affairs, others undermining him, the fact his wife can't give him a child.

Fears: phobias

Sub: dom: both
Dom

\Relations/
Father-Mother
Deceased

Uncle-Aunty
Deceased

Cousin
Missing

Other
Song: Gentleman by Theory of a deadman

Sensitive_-Satanist