Chapter 5

Emmet's POV

"How are we going to tell her we are you know Vampires"

"First we get her to come down here an tell her we need to tell her something and we tell he not to try and freak out and tell her." Carsile said. We all nodded and decided to wait till morning to tell her.

Next Morning

Skylar's POV

This morning I woke up and Carsile said that they wanted to talk to me in the living room so I went an sat on the sofa and waited. After about 20 mins I got tired and fell asleep. I woke up to someone shaking me telling me to wake up. When I woke I saw that everyone was sat around on other sofas and the floor. "Skylar we have something to tell you but don't freak out please" Carsile asked

I nodded and Edward continued "we aren't exactly human, we are...."

"Vampires" Alice continued his sentence. That's all I needed to hear before I passed out.

Esme's POV

We told her and she fainted, "well that went well" Jasper commented.

We all nodded and Carsile took Sky up to her room. When he came back down he told us that she weighed nothing and that you could her bones. The next day we decided to sit sky down and tell she had to eat what we put in front of her. For breakfast I made her a bowel of fruit and some beacon.

Skylars POV

This morning Esme told me that I couldn't leave the table till I had eaten what she put in front of me. She made me a bowel of fruit and and bacon. I eat some of the fruit and felt if I ate any more I would puck, I told Esme this but she told me to eat 1 pice of bacon, so I tried eating it but on my first bite I ran to the bathroom and threw it back up. Once I was done throwing up I went back to the kitchen and threw away the rest of the food.