Chapter 8

4 months later

Sky POV
I have finally finished picking in the morning and I have a little bump that is visible if I wear tight t-shirts. Jacob is not allowed near the place and if he does he is dead. "Sky can you come here for a sec"
"Yeah sure coming"
"Hun me, Carsile, Edward, Bella an renesme are going hunting" Esme told me
"What about the others"
"They are staying with you cause they have already been hunting"
"Okay have fun"
After Esme and that lot had gone I went and watched some tv. 5 mins later I felt my baby kick me on my bladder which meant I had to go to the toilet. When I got back front the toilet I went and watched tv. An hour later I felt water rush down my legs, I looked down and saw my water had broke. Soon after I felt my first contraction, it hurt so much I screamed so loud I'm sure Australia could here me. Rose, Alice, Jasper and Emmet ran in and saw that my water had broke. Alice called Carsile to come back quick, carsile told me not to push cause the baby was 5 months early, 10 minuets later the opened and in came Carsile with Esme.
"The longer you keep the baby in the less risk it has"
3 hours later
"It hurts let me push I need to push"
Carsile had just told me I am 10 centimetres dialated and that the baby is ready to come out.