4

Soonae's POV

"Okay for real this time.1.2-".

"Uh...are you ok the door is not locked you can go in". The boy in a black and red never jacket said standing next to me I didn't face him so he couldn't see my face. The first thing that came to my mind was * SERIOSLY! WHY THE HELL IS THERE SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE IN THIS DAMN HALL WAY UGHHHHH!!!!"*.

"I know I just rembered I have to grab somthing". I said walking away keeping my head down so he could not see my face.

"Oh...okay". He said then walked inside the room.

*so yah I went to my locker sprayed some perfume on me then went back to the classroom and without hesitating opened the DAMN DOOR!*.

When I opened the door the class became silent and I looked up at the teacher.

"Ms. Nim you are late find a seat". The teacher Mr. Maroon said pointing to an empty seat beside the kid with the red and black never jacket.

Jihoon's POV

A girl came walking over to the desk beside me that might be the girl I saw outside early I dont know mabye not because I didn't see her face but *DANG! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.* I thought to myself. I looked around the room and noticed that I was not the only boy looking at her. *Well sorry suckers she is mine.*

Soonae's POV

I took a chance to look a bit around the class not much to look at but it's a school what do you exspect while I was looking around my eyes wondered and I cought myself looking at a boy we starred at eachother then we got the teachers intention.

"SLAM!!". the teacher slamed his ruller on the desk.

"Ms. Nim, Mr. Jeon I noticed niether of you are taking notes DETENTION! both of you". I barried my face in my hands thinking of how embarrising that was on my first day *Greeeeaaaat you made a great first impression* I thought to myself.

"Oh and Ms. Nim I know you are knew here but I want to know how I work in class partisipation". I nodded my head thinking what could be worse right now but the thought that why i'm going to detention was because of me wondering my eyeballs. *UGH...soonea what are you going to do with yorself.*

-

*Thank you I like this better than my last one but u know my opinion but I hope you enjoy my story thank u love u.*

-saliah♡