Chapter 7

Nash's POV

Its been three days since i met Cassie. I really like her but I'm actually a little afraid to ask her, you know? Like shes going through a lot lately. Yesterday before we left she told Hayes and I about Kat trying cut herself. I felt really bad and along with that she just had to move across the country. Its a Sunday morning and I was thinking about of tomorrow going to the town fair with Cass. Thats my new nickname for her. I really love her. My plan was to ask her when we got to the top of the ferris wheel. The only problem is that if she will say yes.

That kiss that we had felt so good... I wondered if she felt the same way? Cassie Smith will be mine soon.

Cassie's POV

I woke up at 10:34 on Sunday morning and all I could think about was Nash. We've kissed but he probably does that to every girl he meets.

I got up and took a quick shower. After I put my hair in a side braid and decide just to stay in for the day.

My day consisted of Netflix and hanging out with Lilah.

" soooooo do ya like Nash?" She was looking at me all weird.

" we'll kinda of but at the same time not really... Like he probably kisses a lot of girls so it probably wasn't that special to him as it was to me..." When those word came out of my mouth Lilahs eyes went all wide.

" YOU LIKE NASH!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! " She screamed and I covered her mouth.

" shhhhhhhh... " I said. I was embarrassed. " just watched the movie. " I demanded and she shut up and started to pay attention. It felt good to tell someone how I really felt.

****THE NEXT DAY****

Nash's POV

Today was the day. The day I won Cassie smith over. I took a shower and did my hair. I got dressed casual but slightly dressy for the occasion. I couldn't wait.

I told my mom that Hayes and I are going to take all the girls with us to the fair. I haven't told anyone about asking her out. I really want it to be a secret.

I slipped on my shoes and headed out the door with Hayes.

" Why so nervous?" Hayes asked.

" I'm not dude..." And shoved him a little. We cut through the yard to get to the front door. I rang it and up came Hailey.

" hey what's up guys!?" She asked.

" we were wondering if you and everyone else wanted to come to the fair?" I asked politely.

" let me ask..." She put her finger up representing 1 minute and shut the door to a crack and screamed " DO YOU WANT TO COME TO THE FAIR WITH THE GRIERS!? "

" SURE!" Everybody screamed back it harmony.

" come in... It might take like 30 minutes for everyone to get ready. I'll be right back.." And Hailey was gone.

I went on my phone and waited.

**** 30 MINUTES LATER ****

Nash's POV

All the girls came down.

" shall we?" I asked and all of them nodded.

When we arrived we did some fun rides first. I sat with cass on most of them and Lilah on some too. I love Lilah like a sister but I love cass like you can't even explain.

Our next stop was the Ferris wheel. Time to make my move.

Cassie's POV

It was really nice of the boys to take us to the fair. All the rides so far were so much fun. I loved him but he probably doesn't love me.