Getting ready

Today me, Sammy and Becky flew down to L.A. Tomorrow was our wedding. We finally got to Camerons apartment and sat our things down. Blaze came walking as fast as he could to me.

"Lee-Lee! Lee-Lee!" He yelled with excitement.

Wow. He can walk and kind of talk now. Where has time gone?! I ran over and picked him up.

"Hey baby boy!!" I said kissing him.

I put him down and Cameron came over and gave me a hug. Mady came running down and hugged me.

"Nash is in North Carolina so you all can sleep in there!" Cameron said.

"Oh okay." I said.

"I heard Nash is moving out?" Sammy said.

"Yeah man.. Him and Carter are looking for a place.. We currently are too. We have no room anymore."

"I understand man!" Sammy said.

I looked up and Sammy and we smiled at eachother then he put his are around me.

"Make yourself at home!" Mady said.

We sat down and about 2 hours later We went to eat. After that we met up with Andrea, Lycia Faith,  Mahogany, Jenn, Bethany, Jack, Jack, Micheal,  Matt and Nate . We all decided to play mini golf.

Right after the game we rushed down to the wedding rehearsal. We had Sammy stand down by the man, then we had Matt and Lycia walk out, when they got down there we had Nate and Jenn to walk down, then we had Andrea and Jack J to walk down, then Jack G and Bethany then Mahogany and Micheal. I then walked down with Cameron because when I was little I lost my dad. I asked Mady to be in it but she said she would rather watch with Blaze.

After that we split up. Boys went to Cams apartment and girls went to the hotel that Mahogany got. Tomorrow was the big day....