Chapter 2

Y/n pov 

I don't know what's wrong with me. I was so scared when that soc came up and then Johnny saved me. You know he's kind of cute when he's protective. Wait what??? No.. no.. no... I can't like him. I just met him yesterday for gosh sake. He's really nice. Ughhh why can't I stop thinking about him??? I don't know what to do.

Thump CRASH!!!

WHAT was that??? 

I run down stairs and shout for my parents. My mom is throwing things at my dad while my dad is sitting there drinking. ughhh have to get out of this house. I run outside and go and sit in the empty lot like I always do. I hear a quiet voice when I get there. I sit down and start thinking. "Y/n?" I turn around and see Johnny! " Omg Johnny it's so nice to see you!" " You too" he says

 Johnny so much is happening at my house " Mine too. It'll be ok." Johnny says. " Johnny my parents are abusive...." " It's ok yn mine are too. We'll get through this together." " Thanks Johnny that means a lot to me." Of course, how'd you like to come over and meet the gang at ponys house?" " Oh Johnny I don't want to intrude." No it's fine they'll love you and I'll ask darry if you can spend the night at their house I am too." Johnny you don't have to do all this for me." But I want to" he says.

Johnny's POV

By golly she's pretty. Wait what??? How do I like her already I barely know her. I feel like I've known her for forever though. I don't know. Maybe I should talk to pony or soda about it. 

Later at ponys house.

We're all sitting in the living room talking including yn. I've already introduced her to the gang. They seem to like her, which is good cuz I want her to stay around. I look over and ask soda if I can talk to him.

" Hey soda can I talk to you about something?"

" Sure Johnny cakes what's up?," He asked.

"Well you know yn right?"

"Yes Johnny what about her?," he asked.

" I think I like her man.," I say.

" Are you sure Johnny?" He asked

"Yess..." 

"Then go for it man"

"I can't I'm to scared"

"Don't worry Johnny leave it to me I'll get you two kissing by the end of the night.*😉 Soda says.

"Okay I feel like I don't wanna know what your up too."

" You'll see.

DINNERS READY!, Darry yells so the entire gang onows.

Timeskip till after dinner

"Hey guys let's play Truth or dare!" Soda mischievously says.

"Okay!" Yn says

Johnny truth or dare? Soda asks.

Truth Johnny says.

Is it true that you think yn is pretty?

"Y y yess." Johnny says embarrassedly.

Yn soda says truth or dare?

"Dare" yn says

I dare you to kiss Johnny. Soda says.

I  sit there and I can feel my face heat up. I look over and see soda smirking. I look at yn and she's blushing? No there's no way she could ever like me, could she? No she wouldn't. Before I even noticed I feel a pair of soft lips on mine. Her kiss was soft and gentle just like her. We both pulled away awkwardly. We all decided to go to bed. I usually sleep on the couch but I let her take it. She refused to let me sleep on the floor so I awkwardly crawled onto the couch and drifted off thinking about her.

Author's note 

Sorry for the longish chapter.

Leave a comment and vote if you liked it. Thanks for reading 

Stay gold my lovely readers 💛