Chapter 3

Yn POV

I woke up to a strong pair of arms around me... I was very confused so I decided to look over and see who it was. I looked back and saw......... J-j - Johnny??? I was very confused but yet a nervous reck. I was really tired though so I thought maybe it was a dream. A few minutes later I heard a raspy morning voice say " good morning yn", Johnny said. I looked over and noticed he was blushing madly. I was thinking no way there's no way he could like me that's crazy... Right???? Anyways I'm going to go get breakfast.

Timeskip till dinner brought to you by Johnny's Jean jacket

Johnny's POV

It was dinner time now and I was wondering if I should confess to yn or not yet. I really want to but I'm scared. I asked soda

"Johnny if you really like her you've got nothing to lose." 

But what if she doesn't like me?"

"Johnny trust me I've seen the way she looks at you. She'll say yes trust me"

" If you're sure."

Yn's POV

I saw Johnny talking to Soda. I wonder what that's about. I honestly really like Johnny I hope he likes me back.

"Hey yn?

" Yes Johnny?"

" Can we talk?

"Sure Johnny."( Walks out onto the porch) " what's up Johnny?"

"Yn... I'm not sure how to tell you this...." 

" Come on Johnny it'll be ok just tell me."

Ok here goes yn I really like you and i- Before Johnny could say anything else I put my lips on his and they aligned together perfectly like magic almost. It was amazing.

"Does that answer your question Johnny?" 

"yess i- I think it does" 

"Good now let's get some sleep it's getting late."

"Ok"

"Goodnight Johnny"

"Good night yn"

Author's note

Hey guys thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it and please comment what else you want to see. 

Stay gold my lovely readers 💛