I Can't Trust Him

Victoria POV

I saw Zayn. "Whats do you want?" I asked with an attitude. I looked across the street to see my friends and Zayn's friends looking out the window staring at us.

"I wanted to say sorry..." He said looking down and playing with his fringers.

"Well its to late for that." I said getting up and walking back across the street. When I walked in everyone sat down quickly. "I'm going home I'll talk to you later." I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

I heard someone calling my name but I just ignored them and continued walking. I felt someone grab my wrist and twirl me around an I was face to face with Zayn.

"I don't wanna talk to you Zayn. So just stay away from me." I said starting to tear up again.

"Please just let me explain."

"Fine you got five minutes to explain why you left and didn't tell me why." I said crossing y arms over my chest.

"Well I wanted to audition for the X Factor so I did. I didn't wanna tell any of my friends or you so I kept it a secret. Then me and the boys that are in there became and a group. I would've told you but I was afraid that you would hate me or break up with me, so I broke up with you and I thought you wouldn't understand." I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"You could have just told me I would've understood! But all you did was send me a text saying you didn't want to go out any more! You don't understand how heartbroken I was!" I was crying now and just ran away from him.

When I got home I saw my mom in the kitchen.

She looked at me and said, "Why are you crying?" all I did was run upstairs to my room. I slamed my door shut and locked it.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I got up to see who it was. It was Carly, Casey, Dominique, and Emma. They all walked in a hugged me.

"You need to forgive him you know?" Emma said pulling out of the hug.

"Well I'm not going to." I said sitting down on my bed.

Why didn't he just tell me why he was leaving instead of breaking up with me.

They all came and sat next to me trying to confort me but it wasn't working. Then I saw my mom stand at the door way.

"Someone is here to see you." She said walking into her room.

"Come on we'll go with you." Dominique said.

Dominique POV

We all walked downstairs and saw Zayn. "Go talk to him," I whispered to her. She walked over to him slowly so pushed her an she ran into Zayn "Opps." I said as they walked over to the couch and we all went outside.

We saw Zayn's friends sitting out there talking.

"Hey." I said waving to all of them.

"Oh hey. Did she agree to talk to him?" The boy with messy brown hair said. I nodded and we all sat down with them.

We all started talk for about 20 minutes when we saw Zayn get pushed out the front door. He just stood there staring down at us.

"What did she say?" said the boy with curly brown hair.

"She forgave me, but then I asked her out and she pushed me out the door," he said looking down at the ground.

Victoria POV

Why does he think I'll just go out with him again. He broke my heart and didn't tell me why. I can't trust him anymore. For all I know he could break up with me a leave me.

"I just can't trust him anymore like I did two years ago, its not the same."  I thought to myself.

I decided to go outside with everyone else. Everyone was talking expect Zayn, he was sitting by himself with his head in his hands.

He looked like he was crying. I walked over to him and sat down. He looked up at me and his eyes were red and puffy.

"Are you okay." I whisphered so only he could hear me. He didn't answer and got up and walked away from me. Everyone stared at him leave and then looked at me.

"What?!?" I said getting up and walking inside.

Louis POV

"What is wrong with everyone today?" I said looking around waiting for an answer because I honestly don't know whats going on.

No one answered me so I just looked over at Dominique and smiled. I think I really like her.

I might have just met her but she's sweet, kind, smart, and beautiful. After a few our the boys and I went back to Zayn's house.

When we walked in Zayn had fallen asleep on the couch.

Casey POV

All of us were going to stay at Victoria's house to comfort her.

"So what would you like to do?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She said looking down at her phone and frowning.

"Whats wrong?" Carly asked taking her phone and putting it on her desk.

"Its just.... Hope you liked I'll try to post the next chapter soon. :D