Chapter Ten

Ty's POV

"Sky get up," I say groggily. He moans. "Sky, get up; we're going to school." He moans again and I push him off of the bed we shared.

"Ouch!" he says on the floor. "What was that for?" he asks. His morning voice is sexy. I feel an urge to...

"We're going to school," I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't want to," he says like a little kid. He pouts and I'm seriously in danger of pitching a tent in my boxers. 

"Get your ass up and get ready," I say and fall back onto my bed.

"Hypocrite," I hear him mumble and I smile. Then I come in contact with the ground. I close my eyes and he scoffs.

"Wake up," he says and it's my turn to groan. I hear the water running and I think he finally left me to get ready. I get closer to dreamland when something cold and wet splashes on my face.

"Holy Shit!" I yell and Sky laughs. 

"Wake up!" he says and reluctantly, I do. In about half an hour, we're both ready and out the door. On the way to school, we strike up a conversation on what happened at school yesterday, how crazy Sky's uncle is, what's serving in the cafeteria. We walk past an alley and I see something.

"Hello?" I ask into it. Sky and I stop walking.

Come, a voice hisses. My heart stops, my hands shake.

It's the same voice from my dream.

"Who's there?" Sky says. I tug on his arm and motion that we should leave but he shakes me off.

Come, it hisses again and I pull harder on Sky's arm.

"Sky," I say, my voice shaking. "We should go now." He looks at me and I give him a scared look.

"Okay," he says taking one last look into the alley. "Let's get out of here." We turn to walk away when I'm yanked backwards.

"Sky!" I squeal and he dives at my hand. His hand catches my foot. Fear makes me paralyzed, not able to help him in the slightest.

"Tyler!" he says and I feel myself being dragged at an incredible speed. I'm taken into the alley and Sky loses his grip.

"Ty!" he screams.

"RUN!" I scream back. Then I see blackness.

Sky's POV

"RUN!" he screams at me. I shake my head and descend into darkness. I don't want to lose another love. 

Soon, my footsteps crashing onto the dirt of the impossibly long alleyway is the only sound I hear.

"Ty!" I call out. I stop for a second, catching my breath. I turn around and I almost scream at the top of my lungs. Ty is there. His face is white, his hands clutched above his head.

Clutched at the rope that is tied around his neck.

I walk up to him slowly. Dread sits on the front of my head. Dread that the person I love is dead. Oh, and also fear. I'm scared out of my mind, but I think that would be the normal reaction.

"Tyler?" I ask. He sways with a breeze I don't pick up. "Tyler, please talk to me!" I beg. I feel the first of many tears to fall and I fall to my knees.

"Ty, please," I beg. "I-I... I love you Tyler, please, wake up!" I grab his hand and shake his body. Waterfalls of pain are poured into my body and I can't stop shaking.

"Ty, you were the only one that ever cared about me! Please, please, please, wake up!" I sob and hug him fiercely. I feel his hand slip behind my head. Hope shines through my heart and I feel light headed, dizzy.

"Ty?" I ask and look up. His deep brown eyes open and he looks at me. 

"Behind you," he croaks and immediately I feel something against my mouth. I see black around the edges of my vision that are quickly spreading inward and fear pierces my heart. Through my worry, two things go through my brain.

One is, dammit chloroform.

The other is a name.

Tyler.

Ty.

-------

OMG! I'm sorry I took so long to update. I was super busy and I feel horrible.  I promise you that I'll update the next one sooner and I'm so sorry that this one is so crappy... I feel super sick and since I stayed in bed all day I thought I'd update.

Things are coming up in this story!! Why was Ty dead but alive? Did he hear Sky's confession? Why did I bring Rebecca into the story a few chapters ago? Don't worry my little lovebirds (yes, I suck at names... but my name is Endlessly In Love..) all will tie together.

Stay in Love,

Erin