The story got a villain

Manik texted Nandani.

Manik: Good mor.....

While he was typing the message, a phone call interrupted him. It was Alya's call. Manik rejected her call four times. Then Alya texted him.

Alya: Why are you rejecting my call?

Manik ignored the message and continued with his typing. Cabir came out of the bathroom with his mobile and a irritated face.

Cabir: Why are you not picking Alya's call? I know you are again busy with Nandani.

Manik: Nothing Yaar I am just texting her good morning.

Cabir: At least talk to Alya Yaar. She is messaging and asking about you I didn't replied her.

Manik: Ok wait. I will call her.

Calling Alya.............

Manik: Good morning baby.

Alya: Why you were rejecting my call?

Manik: No no baby, wo to Cabir ki shararat thi.

Alya: Sach me? Kaha hai wo?

Manik: Here, just sitting beside me and giggling. Do you want to talk?

Cabir: Now she will scream on me. Bhaiiiii , mujhe kyu phasaya?

Alya: Hello Cabir! Don't you even dare to reject my call especially from Manik's phone. Kyu Kiya Tumne aisa? See Cabir, last warning next time I will kill you. Tujhe pata hai , Kitna ghabra gyi thi main. Give the phone to Manik.

Manik winked at Cabir.

Manik: Yaa baby...

Alya: You remember, Tomorrow is Soha's birthday. Uski party bhi hai, kya du use gift?

Manik: Baby she is your best friend na, you should know what's her choice.

Cabir: Wait... Wait kal Soha Ka birthday hai na?

Manik:  Yes.

Cabir: Oh! You can ask Abhimanyu about her choices. After all he is her ex boyfriend. He must know about her.

Manik: Oh haa! You are right, Alya you can take help from Abhimanyu.

Alya: Thanks baby bye.. love uh.

Manik: Bye bye..

Cabir: Dhruv ko call Kar. Bol usko Apne adde par Milne.

Calling Dhruv...........

Dhruv: Hello Manik bol.

Manik: Yes Dhruv, meet me and Cabir at our place now.

Dhruv: Sorry bro I am not in a mood to meet anyone.

Manik: Why? What happened?

Dhruv: Kal Mukti se ladai ho gyi. Ok do one thing , I am coming there you and Cabir also reach there quickly and then I will tell you the whole story.

Manik: Ok we are coming.

Cabir: Kya hua?

Manik: Dhruv bula Raha chal.

Manik, Cabir and Dhruv met at Dhruv's old house, which they call their place i.e Adda.

Manik: Yes Dhruv, You are so tensed.

Cabir: Manik told me that you fought again with Mukti yesterday but you both went for a date,right?

Dhruv: Yes, First we planned to go for a movie and then dinner at the restaurant. I didn't get the tickets of the last seat so I booked the second last one for me and Mukti and there went some hooligans. They started teasing Mukti. I was full of anger and I grabbed the coller of one of the boy. Then all their Friends started beating me. Suddenly Harshad and Aryaman reached there. Fir Aryaman Mukti ko sambhalne laga or Harshad ne akele unn ladko ko maara.

Cabir: Tu Kaha tha uss time?

Dhruv: Yaar Mai to corner mein pada tha meri halat kharab ho gayi thi. To usi ke liye Mukti se ladai ho gayi.

Manik: What was your fault?

Dhruv: Mukti told me that I don't deserve her and I cannot protect her. She compared me with that bloody Harshad.

Manik: But how the villain became a hero yesterday?

Cabir: Then what happened Dhruv?

Dhruv: Hona kya tha..Mukti chali gayi or uss Harshad ne Bola - Come with me Mukti I will drop you home safely.

Manik: Or Mukti chali bhi gayi? Seriously? Did she forgotten the day when Harshad harassed her?

Dhruv: Hmm..and one more time I saw Harshad with Alya.

Manik: What?

Dhruv: Oops! Nothing ..

Manik: No no , you said with Alya and Harshad .......tell me exactly.

Dhruv: I should have not spoken this. Manik, I am telling you but you promise me that you will not tell to anyone and Cabir you also. I didn't told anyone about that. Listen, On the annual function of our college , last month. When everyone was busy in the function, I was on the way to the washroom but near the water cooler on the opposite side on the wall I saw the shadow of a boy and a girl kissing each other. I secretly saw and it was Harshad and Alya. I didn't tell anyone about that because Alya is your girlfriend and I know this will hurt you a lot.

Manik: Mai chorunga Nahi dono ko.

Cabir: Bhai , sunn abhi Nahi, Time aane par red hand pakadna dono ko.

Cabir and Dhruv could see the drops of tears in Manik's eyes. He was totally broken from inside.
Then Manik's phone beeped........

############################

Did you like the villain?
Alya found corrupted. Wait for the next part and see what will happen. Sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. Please give me feedback in the comments.
Thank you!