Goodbye Brother

When I was younger, I had a older brother named Yoshiki Sakutaro. He was always so kind and friendly, but at times he would tend to be very rude, but it was depending on his mood he having on that certain day. Both me and him would alway stay together, hell we even had the same room and had to sleep in the same bed. But at age of 10 we got separated rooms.

One day it changed for the both of us...

When me and him were 10 and 11, my father and mother thought of something far to cruel to both me and my older brother, well to the both of us we thought it was. They planned to get rid of him. It was.. The most worst moment in life that i had to deal with. I never wanted this to happen but, it did.

I still remember it. It was night time.

11/28/07 it was..

"Hey! Morishige! Lets go outside to the telescope to look at the stars and planets!" Yoshiki said knocking on Morishige's room door.

Morishige was writing in his journal on how his day was and that until he heard his brothers voice from the door, "Hm? Pardon Brother?" He asked as he went towards the door opening it to see his older brother standing there.

"I said, do you want to look at the stars and planets?"

Now my older brother, he had a huge interest in the solar system and astronomy. He would always study about it and talk about it from time to time.

"Sure big brother!" Morishige replied as he went out of his room closing the door behind him.

The two went to outside to the telescope and they looked at the stars and plants, they laughed and had there fun times.

When the two came back inside an hour later their father and mother were there. They both gave a look that confused the boys, they were concerned on what was going on. Did someone die? Did someone get hurt? What happened? Or what's going on? Their mother turned around, she sounded like she was crying, the father grabbed the older son and took him away from Morishige.

"Morishige... You have been way too distracted by your brother! He has to go!" My father said as he called out his men to grab yoshiki and morishige. "What!? No he hasn't! What are you doing!? Don't get rid of him!!" I yelled out as I was being held by the men. "What has he ever done to you!? Huh!? FATHER!" My older brother yelled trying to get out of the men's grip. "You will be away from Morishige till age 18. You are being adopted by the kishinuma's. We have been working with them for a quite long time now, so we think it's best for the both of you." His father said opening the front door. "WHAT!?" The two yelled out as their little hearts broke.

Morishige had tears streaming down his face, he was broken inside. However yoshiki was angry, he would never allow this, the two boys looked at each other, it was their last time they were able to see each other for a long time.

Minutes after the Kishinuma's came over to pick up Yoshiki, and he was gone from then on, I never seen him never again after that...