After that.

After all of that happening.. my mother, she went out.. but, she never came back. All that I remember was the police were getting involved. Now to be honest I don't know if my mother is dead or not since my father never tells me anything..

The young boy laid in his bed hurt, feeling sick.. lonely.. He just wanted to hang out with his brother, he doesn't get why he had to go.. the young boy sighed. He had to deal with it and do what he needed to do.

And that is, prepare to be successor for the Sakutaro family. Besides, his father did say, 'you won't see him again till 18.'

"I guess that's n-not that long... 11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18... That's... Pretty much close to 8 y-years..." He smiled. " 8 years isn't that long... right?.." He asked himself, hoping to get a respond, but he knew he wouldn't..

The next day was Monday and Morishige had to go to school, it was the first day. but he couldn't due to the pain he was in. so he just stayed home, relaxed, did chores. something that can get things off his mind. he then felt better after that. The next day after he went to school. when he did he seen a young boy that looked familiar...

'Yoshiki?' he thought as he was looking at the back of the figure that was standing in front of him that his back was facing shig.

"Y-Yoshiki? is that y-you?" he asked tapping the figures shoulder hoping to get a response. the figure turned around and he looks at shig "Morishige? What are you doing here..? I thought I wasn't allowed to see you again.." he said giving a sad look. morishige smiled, he was happy to see him again at school. "well its only school, so father should be at LEAST alright with that." He said giving a face that looked like he was irritated. "I hope, anyway.. I heard about mother... what happened?" Yoshiki asked as they were just getting inside the school. "mother?.. what are you talking about?" morishige was confused, he had no clue about his mother, but he did hear the police coming in last night. " what do you mean? you don't know?" he asked shocked " well... father. he did things to me after you left..." morishige looked down, he didn't want to say the word. they were at school, what if someone hears them? " like what....? morishige tell me." his brother said grasping on his younger brothers shoulders, he looked very worried. "he... Raped me.." He said quietly but loud enough for him to hear the word. Yoshiki teared up. he was in complete shock, " he... WHAT?!" he yelled out. "you heard me..." morishige said still looking down. " oh.. my god... that, bastard..! how dare he do that to you!! you did nothing! your just a 10 year old boy also, your a male!" his brother said. He was very displeased on what he just heard.

The bell rang meaning it was time for class. luckily the boys were in the same class.

A few hours later. The bell then rang once again, it was lunch time! The boys went to eat their lunch in the classroom instead of the cafeteria, the two needed to talk about a lot of things, but morishige was studying every little thing that he needed to know for his age and possibly older. Since he was soon to be successor he needs to know mostly everything. but he still talked and chatted with his brother. They had their laughs again like they did a few days back. After that, lunch was over and the two had to switch classes. in the morning they were together, in the afternoon they were separated, but that's alright. at least he got a chance to see him again.

After school Yoshiki and morishige said their goodbyes and they should be able to see each other again the next day.

When morishige got home he did his homework, chores, anything else he needed to do. once he was done, he wrote in his journal.

'Dear journal, today was not so bad I guess, I got to see Yoshiki at school, he's in the same class as me for the morning half, but in the afternoon I'm not with him, but that's alright, at least I get a chance to see him every now and then. I'm not so distracted now since he left, I guess that's a good thing. I hope Father will be okay if I can at least see him, sure I might chat with him bit by bit, but hey, I'm doing what I need to do. I'm not getting distracted, I'm not upset anymore about him leaving. I'm perfectly fine now. sure Father raped me.. but hey I deserved it for my actions I have occurred. I yelled at him when I shouldn't have, I said things I didn't mean to say.. but it's all over now. I sure hope it doesn't happen again. anyway, I'm going to go now, bye journal! and father if you read this, I'm sorry... i'll make sure to not mess up on anything! I will make sure to make you proud!'

He put his journal away and went to get ready for bed, it was 8:30pm. He was pretty tired. "When it's just you, things can be tough~ when no one is there to catch your fall!~" the young boy sang, "life's a happy song when theirs someone there to sing along.." he sighed, he flopped onto his bed. boy was he ever tired.