🐯25- falling in love...again {final}

15 years later:

Jungkook's POV

Its been 15 years now me and my family still happy as ever now my son taekook is 20 years old he grow up to be such a handsome boy

I only wish he'll find love just like I did and end up with the one he loves the most now me and taehyung are sitting on the living room I saw taekook coming -Jk:"hye son!!"-Tk:"h-hye Dade "-Jk:"your okay son??something is wrong with you I can fee...

-Jk:"hye son!!"
-Tk:"h-hye Dade "
-Jk:"your okay son??something is wrong with you I can feel it"
-Tk:"y-yeah Dade "
-Jk:"alright tell me what's wrong and we can found a solution alright "
Taehyung turn off the TV now his focusing with us
-Tk:"so Dade and Dade i-im d-dating someone "
-Jk:"really son that's amazing congratulations "
-Th:"congratulations boy !!!"
-Jk:"who's this Lucky person tell us"
-Tk:"I need to tell you like how we end up together first alright?? "
-Jk:"yeah sure son"
-Th:"sure babe tell us"
-Tk:"alright so we two were best friends since we were child ,we used to hang out together like all the time w-when I was young like a kid I felt something strange in my stomach every time I'm near him,I didn't give a fuck back then but when years went by that felling grew stronger,that's when I release I was falling for him , I didn't know what to do I was afraid l was afraid to ruin such a precious friendship, because of some shity felling I tried my best to stay away from him but I couldn't that's when i  decided to take a step and tell him what I really feel for him , I had to tell him that I see him more than just a friend, when I confessed my felling he turned out to have the same felling for me but he couldn't confess he also was afraid to ruin our friendship ,it was such a relief now we're together "
-Jk:"that's so amazing son tell me how's this lucky guy??"
-Tk:"yoonseok "
-Jk:"FINALLY!!!!!! "
-Th:"wow you were right honey"
-Tk:"so are you okay with our relationship?? "
-Jk:"of course we are son were so happy for you "
-Tk:"I thought it was wrong like dating your cousin and all I was afraid of people reactions too but then I said screw what they think I love him and he loves me too that's all what I need"
-Jk:"son let me tell you this alright, don't you ever give a dumn of what people think of you two if you love him and your happy with him that's all the matter alright live your live and remembere never give on the person you love and about that cousin thing you two are not related by blood you know you two are.."
-Tk:"yeah Dade adopted "
-Jk:"yeah its another reason ,so you two should be together till the end please son do what you really want and love alright?? "
-Tk:"sure Dade "
Taekook stand up and hugged me
-Jk:"son don't you ever say your adopted alright your my son your Kim taekook my son"
-Tk:"okay Dade I promise "
Jk:"that's my boy"
-Th:"LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!"
-Jk:"no babe we'll invite them to dinner alright?? "
-Tk:"thanx Dade!! "
-Th:"alright "
-Tk:"ohhh Dade let me show you yoonseok pic he became so handsome"
-Th:"yeah I wanna see my son in law"
-Jk:"alright son"

"-Tk:"yeah Dade adopted "-Jk:"yeah its another reason ,so you two should be together till the end please son do what you really want and love alright?? "-Tk:"sure Dade "Taekook stand up and hugged me-Jk:"son don't you ever say your adopted alright...

-Th:" dumnn he grow up to be so hot"
-Tk:"I know right!!!"
-Jk:"you two look so perfect together wish the best son both of you"
-Tk:"thanx Dade "
-Th:"when you tow are planing to get married?? "
-Tk:"ohhhh Dade i-i don't know about this "
-Jk:"babe what was that??"
-Th:"what I'm just asking!!! Its okay son take your time"

8:00pm

It was already 8:00pm suga,hoseok and yoonseok are here we eat our dinner together,  i can see how much my son is happy i can see happiness in his eyes,we are reunited again I'm so happy for my son and yoonseok,they're together ,as for me and taehyung I recalled what happened in the past now...

"Falling for him wasn't a mistake after all"

Thank you so much for reading have a good day💖