Chapter 6

3 weeks later -

Lays pov

Me and Ty have not been talking at all , I mean we see each other once and awhile like throwing out the trash or getting the mail but we don't even acknowledge each other , and I keep seeing this female going to his house , I don't even know if I can't take this anymore . I miss him so much !
I decided to call D , cause me and him actually got close during these past weeks and ask him who that was ,

Phone convo :
Me : hey bro ?
D : wssp lil sis ?
Me : where you at ?
D : the trap . Why wssp ?
Me : who's that girl that keeps going to Ty's house ?
D : the new girl . Why ?
Me : no reason . So she's just a worker ? They don't fuck with each other ?
D : oh I see what's going on here . My lil sis is jealoussssss ! Awhh . But nahh . She just works for him . .
Me : alright . But another thing .?
D : wssp ?
Me : can you come with me to foot locker ?
D : tf ? Why ? You grown .
Me : please bro . Ion wanna go alone .
D : fine be ready in 1 hour .
Me : yayyy . Ok . Thanks .
D : mhmm . You buying me food !
Me : sure .

With that I hung up and hoped in the shower , I took a short shower since I only had an hour to be ready . . . I got out , put lotion on , and my black lace bra and undies , I looked in my closet to see what I had to wear and picked out my light blue jeans with a couple rips on em , for the shirt I picked out a white tank top and a red jacket with all red pf flyers , I straighten my hair and put on my fake reading glasses , with red lipstick and a little mascara and by the time I put all my accessories and perfume on , I heard a honk I looked out my window and seen D's all black SUV , I grabbed my MK purse and matching wallet and locked my house up . . Right when I was about to get in the passenger door opened and I seen the face of . . . . Ty . A bunch of memories came back to mind but I just brushed it off and hoped in the passenger seat , he got in the back and I put the aux cord in the my phone , and started bumping blessing by k camp , they both looked at me like I was crazy , but they knew if they turned it off I would cut them , so they let it be , the rest of the car ride was quiet besides my music blasting , when we got there , I hoped out the car and Ty tried talking to me , but I ignored him , then he pushed me against the car and said " laylani I swear to god , if you don't talk to me I'm gonna go crazy , I love you , and I don't want nobody else why can't you understand that , I love you ! I need you ! I miss you ! Be mines again , please ! "
I was shocked and lost in words until I said " I love you too Ty and dont wann- . . . " I got cut off by Ty crashing his lips onto mines , i kissed back and put my hands around his neck this was the most passionate kiss we ever shared together , after about a minute he pulled away and grabbed my hand . When D said " wow . You guys have serious problems . You know that ? "
We both laughed and walked into the mall . Wow I really missed this boy so much .

We walked into a couple stores getting what I needed to get , and then foot locker , and there was Rae , at the register , damn . I was hoping he wasn't working today . . . .
I walked in and went to him while the boys looked at the shoes , I placed an order for ' air 11 legend blues ' they come out in December but ill get em before . I also got some for Ty , and Rae asked " who's that ? " I didn't want to lie but he's gonna get mad . . I told him with all honesty , " my brother and boyfr-i- end " he looked disappointed and just said " oh , well is that it ? " referring to the shoes , " yeaah , but I'm really sorry Rae "
" it's cool "
" no it's not . I'm sorry "
" nahh . You not . "
" maybe I should leave "
" yeaa that be great "

I walked out with Ty and D and looked back but Rae was just looking at his shoes . . . I felt really bad . . We all walked to the food court and I bought them Charley's , and got myself a smoothie from Jamba Juice just thinking about how I hurt Rae , I feel really bad , so I decided to text him and told him
" rae , please dont be mad , i cant loose you as a friend , please reply ? "
but he didn't reply , he just left me on seen . I guess I should just leave him alone .

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

So this chapter is whatever to me , it was better but then my phone died and deleted it , I was soooo mad . But yeaah thanks for reading !