Chapter 8

2 weeks later I woke up to Ty not in bed , but I smelt food so I hurried And brushed my teeth and went downstairs to see Ty cooking , awhh my baby💙 I went over to him and kissed his neck and hugged him from behind and right when he turned around I ran to the bathroom , and yes threw up , fuck !
I rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth again , Ty came in asked if I was ok . I told him " yes . I'm good "
He then told me the food was done and I went to eat ,

After I ate I got in the shower , and while I was washing my hair I heard the door creak and Ty got in the shower with me , he asked what I wanted to do today and I responded with I don't care , but then he told me he just remembered that he had to go make a run today , I was mad but got over it quickly , I told him that I was just gonna go see Jay , and he said " okay be safe babe "
" I should be telling you the same thing "
I got out and put lotion on , with my pink lace set , I sat at my vanity and did my makeup and then brushed my hair and let it flow down , I got up and put on my black and white tribal print dress on with a red belt with red sandals , I got my phone and texted jay
Message : you busy ?
Him : nahh . Why wssp ?
Me : nothing . Just wanted to swing by if that's ok ?
Him : yeaah . The baby misses you anyways .
Me : alright ill be there in a little .

I picked out Ty's outfit and he put on a black polo shirt on , with regular cargos and Jordan elites with chucks , I didn't want him looking too cute today , there's alot of females at the trap ! And I'm not tryna kill nobody . Haha . .
He walked to his house and got in his all black dodge 2015 , I got in my new all black range rover with blue rims , yes bitch I bought it too ! Lol . I sped off and was in la in ten minutes how ? Cause I drive stupid fast . Lol . I stopped by McDonald's and bought my baby a kids meal and me a number 2 large 😂😂 and my brothers personal favorite the number 6 with a large dr pepper . He's a fast ass . Lol .
I also stopped by the mall to pick my baby out a new outfit from forever 21 the kids section , I got her a pair of leggings , shorts , pants , with a t shirt in every color , a la clippers jersey , and a sheer white top with built in tank top , and a cute ' Compton ' hat , and ' self made ' beanie , I bought it , and walked to foot locker and bought her black and white taxis grade school version , and timberlands , with a Jordan backpack , after i bought it and walked out i stopped by jc pennys and bought my brother studs and a silver watch , and a gold watch with a gold chain . i bought rosey a watch , and chain with her name , and me a gold watch . to the car and drove to my brothers , I got out and walked in to them sitting on the couch , I put everything on the table and rosey ran up to me " twee twee I miss ywou !"
" I miss you too baby , I got you some stuff ! " I showed her everything and she said gave me a kiss after she put it all away I gave her , her food , I then went to my brother and gave him a kiss on the cheek and showed him his stuff and his food , he said thanks and gave me a hug , after that we talked and talked , until I got sick once again and ran to the bathroom and threw up , he asked me " why are you sick la ? "
La is a nickname he gave me .
" I think I'm pregnant ."
" what ?! "
" I thin- "
" no I heard you , I just don't know how to react my baby sister is having a baby "
" I don't know foreshore , but I've been throwing up alot . "
" we'll let's go to the store and get a test ? "
" okay , "
I grabbed my keys and purse and put rosey in the car and drove off .

I got my test and went to the bathroom and did as the instructions said , after I walked out jay said " we'll ?! "
" I have to wait fifteen minutes "
" ok , we'll let's go to the liquor store real quick "
We all got back in the car and got snacks at the store , I got takis , and an Arizona ,

When we got back in the car jay asked " so who's the baby daddy ? Well if you have the baby . "
I replied with " Ty "
He said " why haven't I met him ? Do y'all go out ? "
" yes and idk "
" we'll I want to meet him , what about tomorrow at your house over dinner ?"
" okay . Ill see "
With that we were back at his house and I ran to the bathroom , there was 2 lines . Wtf does that mean ?
I read the box and I'm pregnant , wow .
I walked out and told jay he hugged me and told me he was happy . I'm really glad he's being supportive💙