Great news

The Manichean kitchen

Hermione begins to cry softly then all of a sudden the phone rings and then Freya answered it and approximately ten seconds later Freya walks into the kitchen holding the phone. "Mum, it's for you..."Freya says as she paces the phone to Hermione. "Thanks Freya." Hermione says then Freya walks off and Hermione answers the phone.    

"Hello?" Hermione says. "Hermione!" Draco replies. "Draco! How are you?" "Great thanks, what about you?" "Could be better..." "You will be after I tell you the news." "New's, what new's?" "Harry and I, we have found all the Horkruxes." "Oh my god! Really? Draco, that's great now's!" "I know, and while we speak I'm working my way back to you babe." 

"Oh my god! Wow Draco, When will you be coming home? Do you know where we live?" "Yes I do know where you live and I'll be there tomorrow evening about half 4." "Fantastic! I can't wait to see you again! I've missed you so much!" "Same, do you still want to be with me?" "Of course! I'min love with you!" "Aww! I'm in love with you too my sweetness! Anyway, I have to go now baby, I'll see you tomorrow evening OK?" "Ok baby, I love you..." "I love you too..."    

The Manichean lounge

So Hermione hangs up and smiles with mixed emotions running through her, she is so happy so she walks into the lounge and puts the phone in it's location then suddenly there is a knock at the door so she goes and answers it and it is Ginny. 

"Hey Ginny, come in!" Hermione says happily as Ginny walks in. "Thanks Hermione! So have you heard?" Ginny asks. "Draco and Harry are coming back tomorrow night!" Hermione says as she smiles. "I know!I'm so happy!" Then Ginny hugs Hermione. "Me too" We should all have a dinner party tomorrow evening! Here at my place." "That will be great" But what about James?" "James can come too! Kids are invited!" Then Hermione laughs. "Ok, let's say 6 pm tomorrow?" Ginny says. "Yeah that would be great! I'll buy my finest red wine, Rose, and have apple pie and custard as desert and I can do my finest lamb chops!" Hermione says. "That will be lovely Hermione" I can't wait!" "Neither can I!" 

The Manichean dinning room

That evening Hermione is round the table having dinner with her's and Draco's children and they are eating lasagne with salad and garlic bread. "Children, I have an announcement to make, you can still eat but just listen." Hermione says. "Good, cause I love this lasagne!" Freya says."Yummy!" Rose and Ruby say.    

"What is it you want to tell us mum?" Jasper asks. "Well this afternoon I was talking on the phone to your farther and he said that he's coming back to us, he'll be back tomorrow evening." Hermione says. "Dad!" all the kids say. "Yes and you will also meet my best friend, he's Ginny's partner and James farther." "What's your friend's name?" Rube asks. "Harry Potter, I've known him since I was 11 years old, he's  Ginny's partner and he's also James's dad.