First evening back

Gryffindor common room 

Harry and Hermione enter the Gryffindor common room, they make their way down to the fire and sit on the sofa. "Harry, I'm gonna go upstairs and change Jasper and Jasmina and put them down." Hermione says. "Okay, see you in a bit." Harry says.

Girl's dormitory's

 So Hermione goes up stairs and puts Jasper and Jasmina on the bed and puts her bag on the bed also, then the kids starts crying because they need changing. "Waaaaa!!! Waaaaaa!!!" So Hermione Searches for the nappies and wipe. "It's ok, mummy's here" Hermione say softly then she finds the nappies and wipes, so Hermione picks up Jasper and Jasmina puts them on the baby changing board and changes their nappy's.  

After changing them she  puts them in their night time baby grows, it is getting late, she should bethinking of putting them to bed and they are grizzly so she knows they are tired and needs to be put to bed, so she puts them in their cot and makes them nice and comfortable then she puts all the baby stuff away in the drawers and the baby wardrobe. 

Hermione couldn't believe that Madam Pomfrey provided her with a baby set, it is so colorful, Hermione looks down in the cot to see Jasper and Jasmina sleeping as she smiles,

So she grabs the baby mobile and her laptop then goes back down to the common room leaving her dormitory door pushed to and then she sits in the armchair.

Gryffindor common room   

Aww bless, where are the others? They should be here by now, it's already 6'o'clock."Just at that moment Ginny and Ron walk in carrying a tray of food and drink. "Dumbledore told me you were back!" Ginny says happily and puts the tray of food down and kisses Harry passionately. "I missed you." So Harry deepens the kiss. "I missed you too." Harry says.

"Hey Ron." Hermione say, as she gets up and hugs him. "I Missed you." So Ron hugs back. "I missed you too, so was it a boy or a girl?" Ron asks. "How'd you mean?" Hermione asks and let's go. "The baby, have you got a little boy or a little girl?""Ohh, Draco and I got a beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby girl, their called Jasper and Jasmina, their 2 months now" "Awww!" Ron says as he looks at Harry and Ginny who are kissing. "Yuck, that's grouse!" Hermione giggles. 

"Oh Ron! Hey, while them two are having their moment, do you fancy going upstairs to see Jasper and Jasmina?" Hermione suggests. "Yeah okay!" Ron says, so without Harry and Ginny noticing Hermione and Ron sneak upstairs.

Slytherin common room 

Meanwhile in the Slytherin common room Draco is sitting on his own by the fire when all of a sudden Blase, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle come in. "You're back." Pansy says in surprise. "Well it looks like it" Draco remarks, then Blase sit's on the other sofa. "Mate, where have you been?" Blase asks. "Away, away from Hogwarts, away from my farther, away from Voldemort, away from Pansy." the last part meanly.     

"Draco,I'm sorry." Pansy says. "And you expect me to forgive you! It will take more than an apology, I had to run away with the one I love cause of you so we could be a family." Draco says. sternly. "Draco, if Hermione makes you happy then I understand, I guess Hermione has had the baby now." Blase says. "Thanks Blase and yeah, Hermione has had the babies, me and Hermione have got a son, Jasper and a daughter Jasmena." "What you have twins? Well I wish you all the best Draco, and good luck." 

"Us lot are making our way down to dinner now, you wanna come Draco?" Goyle asks. "Yeah okay." So Draco and his fellow Slytherin friends and Pansy make their way down to the Great Hall for dinner.    

Girl's dormitory's  

Meanwhile Ron and Hermione are in Hermione's dormitory round the cot looking at Jasper and Jasmina who are sleeping then Harry and Ginny come in "Hermione!" Ginny shrieks happily and hugs her. "I missed you hun! It wasn't the same without you." Hermione hugs Ginny back. "Aww, thanks Ginny and I missed you too." Hermione says then they go and look at Jasper and Jasmina.    

"Here they are!" Hermione says and Ginny looks in the cot. "Awwwww, their gorgeous! What's their Name's?" Ginny asks. "Jasper and Jasmina, the future Slytherin seeker and Princess." Hermione laughs then Ginny laughs. "Yeah! Where's the farther? I wanna give him a hug." Hermione laughs. "Since when did you ever hug Draco?" Hermione asks. "Errrrr....never, but I still will! Now shall us fore go downstairs? Let Jasper and Jasmina sleep?" "Yeah come on." So the fore of them go downstairs.