Rough

[WARNING: SMUT] 14/11/18
------------------------

Baekhyun pouts, puffing out his cheeks as he continues to listen to Luhan brag about his kinky sex life with Sehun.

"Ooh, the best thing is when he ties me up and chokes me, and he just fucks me until I'm limping for the next three days! Fuck, he looks so hot when he's fucking me, and his di-"

"OKAY LUHAN, TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" Baekhyun squeals, plugging his ears with his fingers as Luhan is starting to boast about the size of Sehun's dick.

When Sehun moves over to join Luhan on the couch and they start being all sweet and mushy, Baekhyun shuffles away to the kitchen, pouring himself some water.

He flushes at the thought of Chanyeol tying him up and fucking him roughly, but then he remembers Park Chanyeol has been treating him like a fragile piece of glass since the beginning of their relationship and they've only done missionary all this time.

It's not that he didn't like vanilla sex, but he just wanted to experience a bit more thrill and excitement during sex. He finishes up the water and puts the cup in the sink when Luhan screams that the movie is starting.

He's sitting in the middle of the couch with Sehun on his left and Chanyeol on his right, and although the movie has been playing on for at least half an hour now, all that's in Baekhyun's head is the thought of finally kicking things up a notch during sex.

He turns to look at the TV, shaking away his dirty thoughts. It's another cheesy, cliche romcom that he and Luhan chose and their boyfriends had to deal with.

Watching as the plot progressed, the main female character started sweetening up to her other guy friends to make her boyfriend jealous, and that made a thought seep into Baekhyun's head. Fuck, a jealous Chanyeol would be so hot.

Slowly, a plan formed in Baekhyun's head, and he smiled to himself.

It started with him shifting further away from Chanyeol and sitting closer to Sehun, with their hips almost touching. Then, he poked Sehun's shoulder and leaned in to his ear and whispered "Can you help me with something? I kinda want to make Chanyeol jealous so he'll fuck me better. Can you just joke around with me and be a little touchy?"

Sehun pursed his lips, seemingly considering his request before he quietly replied "Okay yeah, only because Luhan is cute when he's jealous."

There, they had formed an agreement.

Throughout the movie, the both of them laughed loudly and whispered secretively, which definitely caused both Luhan and Chanyeol to become suspicious. Luhan was probably bothered too, but Baekhyun only focused on Chanyeol's reactions.

He could see Chanyeol starting to get annoyed, and at some point Chanyeol had even reached over and possessively intertwined their fingers together, frowning at how close he and Sehun were.

Baekhyun decided he needed the final push to really get Chanyeol to burst since he was already all fueled up, and so he smirked, moving his right hand to rub Sehun's thigh sensually.

He was right, because a hand gripped his wrist tightly and pulled it away from Sehun, and he was quickly dragged away from the living room and pushed into their bedroom. The door slammed loudly behind him and he heard the sound of the door locking behind him before he was roughly pushed backwards onto their bed.

Chanyeol pinned him down by his wrists, furious eyes dark with lust and desire. "Care to explain what the fuck that was out there Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun bit his lip, internally rejoicing at how his plan was going perfectly.