Valentine's Day

ᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ғᴏʀ ʙᴀᴇᴋʜʏᴜɴ 17/2/19

"Yeol, where are you?" Baekhyun asks, looking around the train station. He looks down at his watch, checking the time.

He hears some fumbling and shuffling on the other end, with Chanyeol mumbling "Yeah, yeah wait, oh shit, damnit- sorry! Oh my God, sorry, I'm so sorry ma'am, ah, great, look, I- Baek sorry it's not really convenient for me to- oh shit, sorry, to call right now I gotta go bye!"

And he hangs up abruptly, Baekhyun frowning as he looks down at his phone. What was Chanyeol doing? Was he going to cancel on their date? It was Valentine's Day, and he was really looking forward to spending it with Chanyeol..

As he stuffs his phone into the back pocket of his jeans, he looks up, sighing. Feeling disappointed, he pouts, kicking at the ground before he notices a small commotion nearby.

People are muttering and whispering loudly, and Baekhyun's eyes widen in complete and utter shock.

It's none other than Park Chanyeol, standing across him, with about 15 pink and white heart-shaped balloons, a giant bouquet of roses, and a humongous rilakkuma plushie almost the size of a small child.

Baekhyun facepalms.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God, Yeol. I can't believe you really- this is so humiliating." Baekhyun groans into his palm, feeling the eyes of all the customers in the restaurant staring at him.

Chanyeol just laughs at his misery, picking up the huge rilakkuma and poking his cheek with its big squishy paw. "You know you love me." he says, smiling cheekily.

And Baekhyun can't help but crack an adoring smile at his lovable, dorky boyfriend, leaning forward to peck him on the lips. "Yeah, I do."