Preview Of Chapter 1

:)c W3lcome to th3 Pr3vi3w of th3 Fir$t Chapt3r. I Hav3n't Work3d on any of my $3riou$ Book$ Lat3ly $o 3njoy! h3h3h3

Wacky's POV

I had started getting nostalgic in the area I was in now...the button, the wording of that riddle, and the journey I had taken to get there.

~Flashback~

I was in an area I hadn't known....Oh well adventure is always a good thing right! I trampled over the leaves on the pathway I had found earlier. It was a strange pathway though, it was grey stones? Bricks? I dunno, they both look pretty similar to me. I was careful to not trip on any branches or loose vines, they looked like it would hurt to trip on them. Sure I may be five but I was never not allowed to not go on an adventure, but then again....there was never anyone to tell me no. Suddenly, a big brick wall appeared out of nowhere. It had a strange door.

I tried opening the door but it zapped me. It then had some sort of scanny thingy. It scanned me and said in a really robotic voice "ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME TO YOUR MECHANICAL ROOM, WACKY." How did it know my name?! That's weird, cool, and freaky all at the same time. I walk in and get really cold, I wish I had a sweater.

3nd of Pr3vi3w!

:)c I Hop3 you 3njoyed th3 littl3 pr3view and $tick around for what'$ to come! I certainly am 3xcit3d to mak3 th3 b3st out of my writing $kill$! h3h3h3