The fight

I go to my room, and put on some Adidas joggers, my Adidas slides, and a black crop top. I put my hair in a bun, and walk downstairs. "Aye Mr. dagger d***!" (No bad words, see? I'm a lil Angel) I say. "What? And that's Dad to you." X says. "Fine, dadddddd. Imma need you to hold my phone, and when I tell you to, start recording." I say. "Why?" He asks me. I hear an impatient knock of the door. "Now." I say, throwing him my phone. "K jhit." He says. I open the door, and swing Jo-Jo down to the floor by her hair.

"OH S**T!" (See? No curse😇) I hear Jah scream. Jo grabs me, and gets a few scratches into my arms, before I punch her in her face. "Say. That. Ish. To. My. Face." I say, repeatedly punching her with each word. I feel her hands around my neck, trying to choke me. I grab her "cRoCheTS", and start pulling out hair. I always felt like that wasn't fair, but like, isn't it unfair when you best bihh tries to take your girlfriend? Anyway, this (I wanna say hoe, but I'm not supposed to curse cuz imma Chile of Jesus) gon' bunch me in my nose. I fall back, and hold it for a sec. I move my hand to find blood. I run back up to that lil (imma say...uh...HOPE! Because I wanna day hoe, but I can't soooo...and also, is you just take out the "E" it'll still be hoe) and kick her dead in her face. I grab her hair and drag her all over the living room, punching and kicking her. "Don't. Put. Yo. Hands. On. Me." I say, ending each word with a kick to the face. I see blood spilling from somewhere. "Now getcho a** outta here before you bleed on the floor." I say. She stood up, and when I say she ZOOMED outta the house. I was laughing my head off. X handed me my phone. "You need some help with that nose?" He asks me. I shake my head. "Not my first bloody nose, daddy." I say. "Aye. Every female but my daughter calls me daddy." He says, smirking. I roll my eyes. "Annoying a-"
"Say it I'll get Trunks to come stand in yo room while you sleep." He says. I quickly shut up. I swear trunks is the devil. I rush upstairs.