Chapter 2 (mistake)

Well the baby's father is "well known" as you could say.

He was my best friend with the occasional benefits.

His name is Harry Styles.

Yes that one from the famous boy band One Direction.

We have been friends since I moved here from the States.

We were stuck like glue as our parents would say. We played everyday together.

We met when I was 5 he was the same age. Now were 18.

We both audition for the X- Factor together. Everyday when we came home from school we would sing together.

Well one day we kissed in the middle of session. I kind Of lost my V card with him he also lost his to me. I mean what better way to loose your virginity to your best friend right!

Wrong!

Every thing changed. We dated for a while, but then we just became friends with benefits.

When I never got into the final stage of the X-factor I was crushed and so was Harry, until he found out he was switched to be in a group. When he left for tour all of it stopped. I couldn't handle it anymore.

We fought, we yelled, and had sex. That was the cycle.

I finally stopped and here I am prego. with his kid.

I want to do every thing it can to protect this baby. Keep it safe and sound.

I need to tell somebody. But I can't.

Except Anne. But she's out of the question. If I call her she will tell Harry. ( Anne is Harry's mom)

Gemma! She doesn't tell my secrets to anybody especially Harry.

She know if I can't tell Harry then it's important.

Nobody even know about me and Harry's "relationship" except Gemma.

I grab my phone to call her.

"Hello?" she asked sleepily

"Hey Gemma I need to talk." I say almost starting to cry. I don't know why I'm starting to cry. Maybe it's because all the stress.

"Hey calm down. Ill be right over." she hung up.

Within ten minuets she was here. With bucket if ices cream and movies. She always knows what cheers me up.

I was still crying when she arrived. She gave me a big hug and I smiled.

"Girl what's wrong it must be serious if you didn't tell Harry." she said. See what did I tell you.

"I'm- I'm-" I got cut off by my own sobs.

"Your what spit it out girl."

"Pregnant." I whisper through my tears. He eyes bulged out if her head.

"Omg who's the fath-." she got cut off and realized that Harry is the father.

"Omg this is bad. Elsie you have to tell Harry."

"No." I yelled.

"He is not going to be the father. I can't have a kid around him. We can't even be in the same room as each other."

"I understand. This is horrible." she said and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey I get to be and aunt." she says trying to change the subject . I laugh slightly. And nod.

"Hey how about we eat ices cream and watch titanic." she said I nodded and we spent the rest of the day laying around.