Chapter 3 ( fastforward)

It's been a year since I found out I was pregnant.

Nattily Chase Henderson was born February 1st 2014. That's right I had a girl. She kept my middle name. But had Harry's looks. Same brown hair with curls and piercing green eyes.

She is three months and five days old.

The only people who know about her are Gemma and my brother.

Today I'm meeting Gemma for coffee.

I went in the nursery to get Nattily ready for today.

When I walked into the nursery nattily was laying wide awake giggling at nothing. Spit bubbles formed from her mouth. I smiled at my beautiful daughter.

I picked her up and started talking to her like she could understand everything I was saying .

"You know who you get to see today?" I smiled and she just giggled.

"Aunt Gemma! You get to see aunt Gemma today." it seemed liked she understood what I was saying because she squirmed out of control.

I dressed her in a purple onesie and white socks and a little head band.

I change her dipper and grabbed her dipper bag and head off to meet Gemma.

-

-

-

I arrive at the coffee shop and a few girls were standing outside.

I went to the backseat to get my daughter. She was sleeping. I smiled at how peaceful she looked.

I grabbed the stroller and opened it. I sat her inside it. She still was sleeping. I grabbed her dipper bag and headed inside looking at the girls as I went in they were talking about some guy.

I was looking for Gemma. I saw a Curley haired greened eyes devil next to her.

My breathed hitched. I couldn't move. I just stood there. I turned around and walked back out if the coffee shop.

I needed to get some air. Why the hell would she bring him here?

When I got out side nattily woke up crying. I picked her up rubbing her back. I promised myself no man will be in my life. For Nattily's sake.

I hear someone calling my name but I didn't look back.

I got the stroller and nattily and got in the the car. I buckled her in and got into the front seat.

Before I could even buckle my seatbelt somebody got in my car. I didn't even notice. The tear streaming down my eyes.

I was in total breakdown mode. I didn't even have the energy to look and see who was in my car.

"I think we need to talk Elsie." I knew it was Harry. His thick husky voice.

"No we don't please get out."

"I'm not getting out Else I need you back. I miss my best friend, when I left I didn't know how much I needed you. I realized all the fighting and yelling was all because I love you. I love you Elsie."

He love me. Harry. Loves. Me.

He called me Else. I haven't heard that name in a while.

I couldn't let this go this easily.

"Harry you never called. You never even tried to get me back."

"Well I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry for every wrong thing I have ever done. But Else I need you, And I know you need me."

"I don't need you Harry. I've been on my own since you left. I pay my own bills, I have no child support. I'm a single mother and frankly I'm doing fucking great. So Harry if you think I need you your sadly mistaken." I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in.

"That's your child?" he croaked.

Oh no what did I just do? I told him I had a kid. He could have just thought I was baby sitting before all of this.

"Yeah." I croaked back.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't know what for it's not you're fault." I smiled slightly.

"I know I just feel bad."

"Don't be." I said.

"I just have one question." he said looking at me seriously. I looked into his green orbs.

"What is it?" I question.

"Who's the father?"

My whole world stopped. I couldn't tell him he had a child. There was a lump in my throat.

"Just some one night stand." I stated.