#9 Epilogue

WARNING!!! A WHOLE LOT OF CRINGE AHEAD!!! READ IF YOU DARE

I was walking down the street when I saw a handsome fella, I said "Hey can you be my man?"
He then looked at me and said "Sure. How about you come home with me tonight? I'll show you my little dictator if you know what I mean"

He smirked and winked at me. I laughed and said "Sure that sounds like fun. I could probably show you a little something as well" I smirked  and bit my lip as I look him up and down.

"Mm, that does sound interesting. Wanna head to my place right now?" He asked and I obviously said yes. So we ended up going to his house walking hand in hand then, I had a thought. 'Going home with a stranger is something I never thought I would do but, it's too late to turn back now....or is it? I could just tell him I was joking and run away but, I want to experience this. I also wonder how it would feel since I'm a virgin. Would it hurt or not? I'm really not experienced with this stuff but I watched a lot of porn so I kinda know what to do and I kinda don't at the same time' As I was thinking this we made it to his house.

"Damn son this is a big house you got here! But I bet that's not the only thing that's big" I was surprised at first but then I smirked after I said the second part of my sentence.

He then replied it me saying, "Heh, yeah my house is impressive but things will get more interesting on my bedroom floor" I laughed at him then we walked inside the house after he unlocked it of course.

He then locked the door and we took off our shoes and socks because who does the nasty with shoes and socks on?

Me being the impatient person to do anything jumped on him and luckily he caught my fat ugly looking spider head ass. We kissed in the doorway for a while then broke apart so he could see his way upstairs to his bedroom.

Once we made it to the bedroom, he threw me on the bed like a sack of potatoes and started taking off his clothes before I stopped him.

"Don't. I want to take them off for you." He nodded and walked over to me after I said what I had said.

I get on my knees on the bed and slowly pull his shirt over his head. As I got to the top he raised his arms so I could pull his shirt over his head. As he raised his arms I saw his armpit hair but, I didn't mind it as well as I didn't mind his chest hair because I knew he was a real man.

I raise my arms above my head this time so he could pull my shirt over my head. He too the hint and pulled my shirt up inch by inch until he pulls it over my head.

"I never caught your name by the way" He says to me then I replied in the smartass way possible.
"That's probably because I didn't throw it." He chuckled then pushed me down on the bed, held my legs in the air, grabbed my pants by where my hips are, and pulled them off  then, threw them to Narnia. He picked up my shirt off the bed and threw it to Fairy Tail. Now I was laying in my underwear, I didn't have a bra on because I'm flat-chested as fuck.

"Man. It's a shame you're flat-chested but I'd still take a humongous bite out of that ass" He says grinning ear to ear as he unbuckled his belt and pulled it off, then he unbuttoned his pants and pulled those off and threw all his clothes to Attack on Titan.

"OI! I didn't say you could take off my or your pants yet!" I yelled at him then pouted but he just stood there chuckling. "Oh sweetheart, I never asked for your permission."

He was right about that, he never asked for permission. I never met anyone like him before, he was hella hot, the way he smirked was hot too, and his dominant personality was a definite turn on for me since, I'm a switch.

"My name is Antoinette. What's yours?" "My name is Jason. It's a pleasure to finally know your name"

We told each other out names but you already know that since you were probably reading.

He took off my rainbow underwear and his plain green underwear. He got into bed with me and turned on the TV then we started watching Fifty shades of grey and fucking each other for twenty-four hours.

The End