A/N

Hey everybody it's me again back at you all with another fanfic. Hopefully I will actually continue this and not abandon it like... previous projects.

This will be a Voltron Keith Kogane x Reader. Why? Because who wouldn't want to be shipped with this beautiful boi?

This is a female reader insert and will follow the Netflix Original show. You will be a Paladin not a piece of Voltron, you'd be more like the Squid Zord from Power Rangers. It wasn't a part of the Megazord but it was still important. (If I have any other PR people out there shout out to you!)

This will be a collaboration with the amazing ElementalFoxGodTasa

Now before everything else I have to discuss what your 'robot' looks like. Now to continue with my theme for all my past books it will be a dragon. One, because they are the best thing I can draw. Two, because why not have 5 lions and a dragon?

This will be the basics of the creature you will pilot: (see picture provided)

While this is way off from the plot let me explain. I have seen so many x readers where the reader is a lion paladin, although I have nothing against these authors and their ideas I just find that they all just morph to one type. (Get it?) This being said having a purple, amber, orange, siver, white, ect. lion can be boring. (I'M SORRY TO ANYONE WHO'S STORIES I'VE READ! I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE!)

I am guilty for reading them all and I love the concept but again I wanted to do something different.

Also the reader will be a Galra/Altean who is a part of the B.O.M (Blade of Marmora) and it will start in season one. I am going to try to follow the original script for the dialect and plot but I'm sorry if it's not true to the show. Also reader-chan will be 'undercover' at the Garrison because her father (Kolivan).

This is stupid but I felt that I needed to get this all at once and not in 10 other A/Ns. (Like past stories *cough* chat noir *cough*)

--------

Now that the serious talk is over here is some character convo to enjoy ft. Me! (Destiny)

Keith: She's done?

Lance: Hey be nice to her Keith it's been a while for her. *hugs Destiny*

Destiny: Awe thanks Lance. *smiles at him*

Keith: *rolls eyes*

Lance: No problem Beautiful *grins*

Keith: Alright Lance back off. *pulls Destiny away* she's mine remember.

Lance: 'She's mine remember.' Whatever Mullet.

Keith: Shut it Lover boy.

Destiny: Both of you calm down. Keith you need to remember that this story is about you and the reader. So I have to share you.

Keith: But what if I don't like them?

Destiny: I'm sure you'll love them. *kisses his cheek*