Chapter 1

The sirens started blaring as you and your team tried landing the damaged ship on the ice moon.

"Someone stop that shaking! If we don't get this ship down it won't be the only one damaged!" The captain /you/ said to your crew. Azazel, your technical engineer looked back at her screen whole Kizaku, your mechanical maintenance check tries to steady the ship that was speeding towards the ground until the entire cabin started blinking red. 'Simulation Fail' was flashing at the front screen signifying that they /once again/ failed their test.

The cargo door at the back of the ship opened to a loud voice yelling at them. "Alright you cadets get out of there for evaluation!" Commander Iverson called out to the three of them which caused them to exit with a saddened look on their faces. They had almost made it this time, it wasn't their fault the simulation was so hard.

"Alright. You three are usually good at working together, so why now have to disappointed me?" Iverson said to them before turning to the waiting cadets. "Can someone explain what went wrong with the simulation?" He said, suddenly a hand was up and the person it belonged to was speaking. "The pilot wasn't focusing on her job and the rest of them were doing other things." The boy said which earned a look from you.

"Wow McClain you were actually paying attention to them. Maybe you can do a better job then this group. Group 143 you are dismissed. McClain it's you and your groups turn!" Iverson yells making you and your group walk away and to the barracks while Lance and his team walked into the simulator.

------------------------------------------

Destiny: Alright guys here is the long waited chapter. Sorry if I haven't been updating as much I as would have liked a lot of stuff has been going on recently.

Keith: It's okay. You don't have to be sorry, everyone has that feeling at some point. *wraps arms around her and kisses her cheek* besides your doing great now.

Lance: Yes!! I'm in this chapter!! And I'll probably do much better then reader and her team.

Keith: Lance you are only in this chapter because it's how it all started.

Lance: Oh yeah Mullet? Well I would have been better then you no matter what!

Destiny: Guys can you please not fight right now I would like to leave this chapter off on a good note. *pouts slightly*

Keith: *hugs her from behind* Alright. I'll leave Lance alone but only because you asked.

Destiny: Keith remember. You are going to be with the reader.

Keith: Fine...

Lance: Whelp while they continue to talk *fake gags* I'll be the one to sign us off. Bye everyone!

-----------------------------

OKAY SO QUICK PSA! I JUST FINISHED VOLTRON AND I'M SO FREAKING UPSET. BUT IT'S LIKE A GOOD UPSET. I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE PALADINS!