Counting Stars

Ship: Phan

Word Count: 865

Summary: This is written as a series of text messages, from Phil to Dan. I haven’t written in a while but I was feeling emotional. You can also read this on my Wattpad.

Triggers: Inferred suicide and self harm.

------------------

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Did you see the story on Facebook about penguin necrophilia?? So weird, right?? Haha”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“MILK!! You absolute angel.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Okay, I’ll speak to you when you get back. Stay safe, Bear.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Dan? Please come home, you’ve been out for a while and I miss you.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“We’re out of bread so I’m going to the supermarket to pick up some supplies. I’ll be back later, I love you.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Dan I’m so sorry I never meant for you to find those letters… I just hate seeing you like this and I wanted to write down my thoughts. I love you and I want you to know you mean so much to me.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Goodnight Bear. I love you.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“You look gorgeous when you sleep. Your hair falls over your face in the most perfect way.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Dan, last night with you was so perfect and I wish you could come back from Reading sooner. The feeling of your fingertips on my skin was electrifying; the feeling of your lips fervently pressing against mine was better than any heaven I could ever imagine. I love you so much and I hope you have an amazing trip.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“I hope you’re having a good time with your family. I love you, Bear.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Welcome back! I got you your prescription from the doctors. Stay strong, Bear. I love you.

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Your eyes are so gorgeous.”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Oh Dan, you silly muffin! Would you like me to buy a glue stick on the way home? haha”

To: Dan

From: Phil

“Dan. I found some bloody tissues in your room earlier when I was looking for my camera charger. I need to know you’re okay. Please come home and speak to me.”