1: History Class

So today, in homeroom, my teacher, let's call her... Ms. Iowa, gave us group work.

We had to write out the causes and effects of events that happened in Boston from the 1760s-1770s. Yea know, like the Boston Massacre and the Boston Tea party.

And I'm glad it included the Boston Tea party bc I got a LOT OF TEA TO SPILL!

———

So the way she puts us into groups is by numbers. Today we went by threes.

"When I point at you, say your number," Ms. Iowa told my classmates and I.

She pointed at the first person and went down the rows.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..." and so on.

Twenty desks later, she pointed at me, my number turned out to be three so I thought "ok, I'm in group three." But I was stupid enough not to pay attention to the other threes that were getting called out.

After separating us by numbers, she told the ones to go to the corner of the room by door, the twos to go to the corner near the textbooks, and the threes to go in the corner by the lockers.

I went towards the lockers while the others went to their groups.

I turn around to see who my group members are and I see 4 fucking boys. There were only five people in the group... including me.

I was the only fucking girl with a group of fucking guys and two of them are the biggest perves, one gives sensual hints, and the other is pretty chill and quiet. What sucked is that I kinda like one of the perves.

Let's give these guys names:

Perve: let's call him Gucci
Sensual hint: let's go with Burger King
Perve guy I like: umm ig Dickens
Chill guy:.... Daniel

Alright, now that we got the names down, let's explain how awkward I was in the group.

For those of you girls who know me irl, you know very well that I am terrified of touching boys, even for a split second. So since three of these guys can be a little touchy, you know it won't go well.

For those who don't know me irl, I have a simple way of explaining what would happen if a guy touched me.

Me: dynamite

Guys: kid with matches

Yea see what I mean? I'd explode.

So in this group project, we were given a huge ass sticky note. Somethin that looks like this:

 Somethin that looks like this: