2: History Exam Disaster that NO ONE NOTICES

SO!

Thursday was the day before my first exam: History.

So, as I was studying, the power went out at my house. I flipped out because I couldn't study and my phone was at like 4% so I couldn't use the light from it for very long.

I got a flash light and it died out on my after like 20 minutes so that was like getting slapped in the face with SHIT!

PLUS, THE POWER WAS OUT FOR 8 FUCKING HOURS!

I HADN'T EVEN FINISHED THE STUDY GUIDE SO, I WAS FUCKED!

I HAD NO WAY TO STUDY AND I WAS POSITIVE I WAS GONNA FAIL!

But god bless Ms. Iowa. I swear to god she is a Saint.

She let me study before the exam AND she told me the study guide was not a grade to begin with SO THANK THE LORD JESUS FOR HER!

But you know what, Ms. Iowa is not the main person in this story.

This has to do with Dickens from my last scenario in the same class a few weeks ago.

Not much happened between him and I, but our seating arrangements are kind close to each other.

I'll give random names for the people in my homeroom and place them in their seats.

That's how the room is organized

Yes, I do have a good memory thank you for asking because this shit happened last week.

Anyway, my exam had two parts to it, the first part had multiple choice questions that you answer with a scantron and the second part was a short answer.

Ms. Iowa told us that when we're done with the first part, we are to turn it in to the bucket and grab the second part from the bucket on the side of the first one.

Both buckets were and the shelf on the right side of the room and the desks at my school are connected like this;

But the connecting thingy is on the right side of the seat, so I have to get up and step out on the left side of the desk

If you don't get it, it's ok because

Anyway.

When I got up from my seat, ya know just looked ahead of me and turned in my test.

After I grabbed Pt.2 of the test, I went back to my seat by walking in front of the classroom.

And on my way there, fucking Dickens looks at me for a split second before looking away.

I didn't think much of it so I avoided eye contact and sat down.

It wasn't until I saw something at the corner of my that I flipped out.

I was shaking like hell.

Eyes widened.

Heavy breathing.

You name it- I was flipping out.

At the corner of my eye ahead of me, I see Dickens gripping his- himself.

Yep.

Right there in front of the class.

He had his hand on his pants.

And was squeezing his dick.

And no one FUCKING NOTICED!

I MEAN HOW?! HE'S SITTING RIGHT THERE HOW COULD YOU NOT NOTICE?!

I WAS FLIPPING OUT BECAUSE HE STARTED DOING THAT RIGHT AFTER HE LOOKED AT ME!

And to be honest, I HAVE A SMALL, THIN, PETITE BODY WITH RELATIVELY SIZED BOOBS AND ASS! AND I WASN'T WEARING MY JACKET SO MY ARMS WERE EXPOSED! (I'm thin against my will, my mom makes me do workouts every morning and evening) AND I WAS WEARING JEANS THAT WERE TIGHT AGAINST MY LEGS AND THIGHS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY PAIR I HAVE!

And not only that, I was the only girl so far who has passed by him to get my next paper so unless he's gay, he must've been groping himself because of me.

which is TERRIFYING BECAUSE OF MY DAMN PHOBIA!

DANG IT

I STILL WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN OK WITH IT EITHER WAY BUT THE PHOBIA MAKES IT WAY WORSE.

I never said anything about it and I stayed up until like 3am just sending him streaks on Snapchat and he did sent some too. He judged me because I hadn't cleaned my room and it was a MESS so I legit cleaned it.

Ok bye bye