Prologue

"Cornelia!"I'm walking in the halls while wearing my headphones. Napapa kanta pa ako ng mahina.

"Cornelia!"

When I heard somebody called my name out loud ay agad akong napa hinto at nilingon ko kung sino yun.

It's James Ivan  he's my assistant on our campus news paper and journalist club. He's waving at me while running towards my direction. Nang nakarating siya ay huminto siya saglit at hinabol ang kaniyang hininga.

"Uhhh...what's up?"He raised his left hand Kaya nagtaka naman ako kung ano ang gusto niya iparating.

Nagulat naman ako nang tumayo siya ng tuwid na parang sundalo kung dadaan ang commander.

Well, that's pretty weird but he looks cute tho, with his eyeglasses, blueberry eyes and smoke black hair. I also admire his fair skin and gorgeous eyebrows. Actually, I have a crush on him its a long time ago, 2nd year kami but suddenly I lost interest on boys. They are just distraction on your studies, chemicals and hormones on your brain that when collides it forms attraction and that attraction is a major distraction.

That's why many bitches get pregnant at an early age.

He just smiled at me, Tinanggal ko ang isang piraso ng earplug saaking tenga. Crossed my arms signalling that I'm waiting.

"Hey! Uhmmm...."nu daw? Inilagay niya kamay niya sa batok niya na parang nahihiya. He bit his lip, fuck! that's quite sexy. I raised my left eyebrow. What's he doing?

"Spill it out."He's wasting my time.

"Ms. Cath gave you a task you have to make a report about the detention and maybe interview some students if there are."I just nod. Then walked away. Are those it? I put my earplug back again.

I know it is rude not to thank him for giving me the info but yeah I just don't care now. I'm not in the mood. The weather is gloomy, cloudy and so as I.

As I walked pass the lockers may naghahalikan, nag haharutan, nag babanatan, nag susuntukan, nag tatalo at nag-uusap, Normal...sobrang normal.

Parang gusto ko tuloy bigla ng excitement sa buhay ko. Yung parang sa mga action movies at books na nababasa ko. Kahit isang beses lang o kahit isang linggo lang.

But what would I expect? Di naman mangyayari yun I'm just a normal girl who's a president in a news paper and journalist club, it would never happen.

It's just a boring club it's what people think and only nerds or who wants to be a journalist or a future reporter only wants to enter that club. Sounds boring? I don't care. What can I say? They have my interests and maybe helpful in the near future.

Baka epekto lang to sa panonood ko ng mga anime or paglalaro ko sa mga video games. Oh well, Better head to class don't wanna be late.

Again, as I walk down my way I looked at the sky. It's very gloomy, the trees are dancing I can feel the winds howling.

It's still 9 in the morning, yet the weather is very unwelcoming. The wind's harsh and I can see some leaves flying. The grasses dancing.

●○●

The bell rang indicates classes are all over. As I'm walking I opened the zipper of my bag, grabbed my phone and
.
.
.
*splash!*

My eyes widened, as I looked at the shoes I already know kung sino nabangga ko.

"MISS AVERY DETENTION NOW!"

"Y-yes sir."I remained looking down. As I hear the people laughed at what I did and what the principal said.

"A-ANG I-INIT!"

I walked, turned left and met the detention room's door.

As I let out a sigh, I opened it. There I saw 3 girls. The two on the left corner and the one at the table facing the board looked at me. While the other one is busy on her phone. I can see she's texting, what can I say? She's Cindy Miller the most popular girl at school that often visits detention because of her phone. Well, she texts alot of guys and many varsity players are her pets.

Well, I call them her pets since sunod-sunoran sila sa mga pinapagawa niya. She's always the prom queen, tatay niya kasi yung manyak na principal namen. So, she gets what she wants always.

"Oohh looks like the miss reporter was sent to detention."The boyish girl said. She's the one sitting at an armchair that faces the board. Well, she sat backward. She has this black hat on her head, black leather jacket, black jeans, white shoes and a gorgeous straight black hair. She only grinned yung parang nang-aasar.

"I wonder kung anong nagawa niya."Says the girl who sat on the left corner. Short brown wavy hair at naka pulang mini dress lang, and red converse. Pansin mo din ang pulang-pulang labi nya at fake eyelashes na kasing peke ng mukha niya. How can I say that? She's Anastachia Andres a.k.a Miss A. The drama queen the actor and pretender of Bardon high.

Well, Cindy's still the worse since she has many connections and alot more power.

I sit in the front chair and get my camera in my bag.

"What are you gonna do? Take a selfie?"Cindy said. The rest of the girls chuckled.

"I'm just gonna get your thoughts about detention."I said. I turned on my camera and clicked video record.

"Well, detention sucks!"Anastachia said.

I walked towards the e-girl.

"Hello, what can you say about detention?"I asked her.

She looked at me blankly.

"Well, its the best way to teach teenagers a lesson about their mistakes and it sucks."She said.

"Looks like someone loves detention."Anastachia said chuckling.

Finally I walked towards Cindy, she just stared at me. Kinakabahan ako, its my first time to get near her.

"Cindy Miller, what can you say about detention?"I asked.

"Well-"She's about to speak when suddenly the door opened.

▪□▪

•Warning•

Next chapter will have some adult features.